Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83,936 Posts
Yep thats a good price not as good as the £80 i paid for my 3 month old cat back OCT system but not bad :lol:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
yellow can you sort me out with one of your off the back of a lorry special?

milltek seems a good price, i would have paid that!

·
Registered
83,936 Posts
Charlesuk said:
yellow can you sort me out with one of your off the back of a lorry special?

milltek seems a good price, i would have paid that!
It was a honest legal deal :p

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
chrisj82 said:
Hi won a milltek cat back system on the bay for £225 which i think is a good price and now fitted it :D
Live near Surrey for the pick up then do you.... I was watching it as well lol - nice last minute snipe. I REALLY wanted it but spending over 1k this month on new clutch/DMF and other suspension bits etc etc. I could'n't justify it. I was hoping it wouldn't go and I'd offer £150 for next day pick up and no ebay fees lol!

I didn't like the fact he left it resting on it's tips as well!

Nice one - although you nearly had a bidding war.... [smiley=bigcry.gif]

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
with a smile like that at the end of it, i shall expect a pm with an outstanding price anytime now...

i wont tell them, i promise :roll:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AdamG said:
chrisj82 said:
Hi won a milltek cat back system on the bay for £225 which i think is a good price and now fitted it :D
Live near Surrey for the pick up then do you.... I was watching it as well lol - nice last minute snipe. I REALLY wanted it but spending over 1k this month on new clutch/DMF and other suspension bits etc etc. I could'n't justify it. I was hoping it wouldn't go and I'd offer £150 for next day pick up and no ebay fees lol!

i asked him for a buy it now on friday and he wanted £350 :D good things come to those who wait :lol:

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
chrisj82 said:
AdamG said:
chrisj82 said:

i asked him for a buy it now on friday and he wanted £350 :D good things come to those who wait :lol:
Haha - well played mate - you got a gem!! I was sooooo tempted but I really couldn't justify it this month. Glad to see it went to a fellow member and you got it for a very good price. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts