Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Ooo yes! What with this and VicTT's clean arches this really is a perfect end to Easter [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Looking great BlackTT - a fine effort and much better piccys!

Not sure the 'permanent spoiler' is quite my thing, but hey, it doesn't have to be does it..?

Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Loving that body kit, must get it for mine.... :p :p :p :p

And very shiny too 8)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
LOVELY - I want that bodykit on mine now. 8)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Wow, looks fantastic. Body kit really works with Black. You'll need to keep on top of your wheel arches / calipers / wheels cleanliness. You certainly get a good view of whats going on behind them rims. Some nice black brake caliper paint / hammerite will really finish the look off nicely imo.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Great finish BlackTT.....Audi have done a great job with the bodykit - Not too "In your Face" - nice and subtle...... 8)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I must be honest i am not a fan of roadsters but i will be the first to admit that looks awesome!!!

Very cool and black is ace when clean! :wink:

cheers

boyner

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MP the wheels are in the TT online catalogue under the Audi Centre fitted section along with the bodykit.. 19" with the conti sport 3 tyres..

Think a big brake upgrade might be needed, as you do see a fair bit through the spokes.. Not too bad when clean eh janitor..? :wink:

Although not complaining about the brakes, as they do seem to work well under normal road use..

Might just go with the painted calipers Neil as you suggested.. :)

Thanks for all the comments guys.. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.