Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just a thought is there any way that another catalytic converter or indeed another type of filter could be engineered to fit the TT, if there was it would possibly cut the emissions and therefore prevent the thieving government bastards robbing us for road tax.

·
Registered
428 Posts
an extra converter would decrease power

and the gov have set the rules. thats it. that petition we have all signed wont do anything

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
doesn't work like that

it's based from factory.

try find wak thread where he asked about it as on his MOT it's less than factory stated

·
Registered
92 Posts
Baz427 said:
Hi All,

Just a thought is there any way that another catalytic converter or indeed another type of filter could be engineered to fit the TT, if there was it would possibly cut the emissions and therefore prevent the thieving government bastards robbing us for road tax.
Look they just want our cash I have heard enough of this now & with millions of others I'am pissed off with all these stealth tax's f'ing CCTV going to send us parking tickets soon too... I have looked at the tax bands and still believe if people wanna be diffrent and some what with it they arn't going to be bothered about the hike in road tax a couple of years and all will be forgotten..... it will become the norm...

Anyway [email protected]@k the labour party do what you wanna do dont let them get you where they want you like sheep..... I've had enough and the UK's gone to shit I am being driven out of my own country I am off & dont care to return come on VISA please hurry your ass up.....

·
Registered
124 Posts
if the goverment want us to pay the tax just fit a de cat pipe and chuck out the emissions, i know its not eco friendly but neither is the stealth tax on us all

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.