Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just looking for some information I booked my car into Audi to check for the outstanding coil pack issue which, Car was checked and got new coil packs fitted. Also aske them to check the roofs trips for warranty a there bubbling at the front. My car is 10 years old and believed there is 12 years body corrosion and paint cover. Although the garage came back to me an said it wasn't covered as there is only 3 years cover for them. Are they right or do I have an argument to settle ???? Thanks

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,360 Posts
Hi Jai55, Its a common prob, caused by poor prep of the aluminium strips at the factory, some dealers treat it as trim, but it should be covered under the 12 year warranty. Try another dealer or phone Audi CS.
Audi (UK)
Customer Service
PO Box 400
Walsall
WS5 4XX
Tel: 0800 699888

Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Hoggy said:
Hi Jai55, Its a common prob, caused by poor prep of the aluminium strips at the factory, some dealers treat it as trim, but it should be covered under the 12 year warranty. Try another dealer or phone Audi CS.
Audi (UK)
Customer Service
PO Box 400
Walsall
WS5 4XX
Tel: 0800 699888

Hoggy spoke to Neil about my roof raiLs and bonnet and he's going to take some photos then send it to Swansea and see what we can do :p

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,360 Posts
Hi Marc, That will be interesting, had mine replaced @ Swansea in first 3 years. Just 1 tiny bubble beginning to appear again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts