Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
choi2000 said:
Nice Work!

Does anyone have some pic's of a Phantom black one? Trying to justify the extra cost from standard black but have never seen one to see the difference! Has to be really nice or there is no chance because standard black looks awesome!!
Here you go..........

You really need to see the two side by side to appreciate the difference.

·
Registered
179 Posts
AU-297 said:
Your suzuka grey is not suzuka grey... it's actually egg shell white. Suzuka has more of a blue cold cast. See below
http://rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11339&page=2

This is a suzuka grey S8:
http://forums.audiworld.com/s4b7/msgs/52314.phtml
Er, I'm afraid you've actually got this one wrong. There is no such thing as egg shell white. The colour of that TT is actually Suzyka Grey and I can confirm this because I actually own a Suzyka Grey TT!!! :x

Please can you change this sticky because it is very annoying that some idiot is calling it egg shell white!! If you read further down the post where some bright spark has called it 'Egg shell white', you'll notice that Hans actually corrects this mistake. The reason the car has a slightly yellowy/gold tinge is because that picture was taken during sunset which is actually reflecting off the pearlescent paint work. Again, I know this because I actually own a Suzyka Grey!!! :roll:

P.s. I don't know what colour that S8 is but it certainly isn't suzyka grey!! Doesn't look anything like mine!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
PEARL WHITE:

THE COLOR IN QUESTION:

So you might be right that it's not "Egg Shell". It's not Suzuka though. It's most likely Pearl White.

BTW you are wrong about the S8 not being Suzuka... because it is!
I have seen this guys window sticker & car. It does indeed say Suzuka Grey and has the color code M1M1 which is Suzuka Grey!

Here's your pictures of your car... which look closer to the S8 than Pearl White or the TT in question:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
added phantom black, updated pearl white and added more ibis white.

currently the first ibis white car with 19" instead of 20" would be my absolute favourite. Let's see how many times i'll still be able to change my mind till audi offers the engine i'm looking for :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
on monday i want to give an order about a TT roadster....and i'm betwin 2 colours..Dolphin grey and Condor grey..which one do you prefer????

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
madtracker said:
on monday i want to give an order about a TT roadster....and i'm betwin 2 colours..Dolphin grey and Condor grey..which one do you prefer????
Hi Madtracker

Welcome to the Forum.

As you will see from my spec below, I prefer Condor, but I'm buying a Coupe. The Roadster will look fantastic in either of these colours mate.

So if you really can't decide, and you have seen both colours on a car (not just pictures) toss a coin! You will love it either way [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Anyway, where are you from and what specification are you going for?

·
Registered
1 Posts
In the US we have very few color options. I ordered a TTC in light silver at the end of April, but I have been told by my dealer that this color has been replaced with ice silver. Does anyone have a picture of a TT in this color?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
It goes without saying (so I'll say it anyway) I found this very useful - thanx!! I've ordered Ice Silver Metallic (presume this is the same as Silver Metallic) - if not hows a bout a few pics. Nice one. Rich C.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Light Silver(5B5B) Black Interior Black Roof, Sorry had to bring in a Roadster to a Coupe party :roll: and yes it's a nother silver TT only new one I have ever seen in SA and its mine!!! 8)

·
Registered
691 Posts
i think there's a lot to be said for the lighting conditions, and quality of the camera and resultant photo when looking at these colours.

personally i don't think the phantom black pics do the colour justice, it's not the colour's fault it's just the photos seem a bit washed out and it looks like an overcast day.

any chance of some decent phantom pics?

i'd love to have the balls to order ibis, it's arguable one of the most awesome colours, and its 'free' ... but resale will be a killer - just look at how few are ordered new, 2nd hand buyers will have a colour in mind, and white will be tough to sell.

so it's black for me ... but i just can't bring myself to go for brilliant black, there's something about it that just doesn't look right ... i know you can polish it to a high shine, but sold black just looks a little 'dead' to me, reminds me of limousines and hearses. get what i mean?

so, more phantom pics, pretty pretty please, anyone?

C.

·
Registered
131 Posts
does anyone know what bodykit is on the white TT 2.0 on the 1st page ?
any idea how much that is ? tks.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
SMG said:
does anyone know what bodykit is on the white TT 2.0 on the 1st page ?
only thing i know is that several parts you can see there are not available yet, e.g. the paintes recaros, the rims and the carbon mirrors. i've already asked for their availability some time ago but i'm still waiting for an answer from audi.

·
Registered
131 Posts
so i guess those will be standard audi options then...thanks.
are those RS4 19' wheels ?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
SMG said:
so i guess those will be standard audi options then...
hopefully, but neither is that confirmed nor do we know when they might appear on the list. and if we remember how long the S3 engine is available now and that the TT will not get it before Q2 2008 it can be a long road to get any of those options :(

41 - 60 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.