Audi TT Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
update: incorporated new pics from last few pages to main page, added changes for the new model year, removed broken links.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Imola yellow added, thanks to Midlife Crisis for the pics.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
The cabriolet looks more like Atlas crey than Avus, Avus has a slight pinky/purple ting.
Heres a pic of my MKI in Atlas grey - cost me blinkin fortune!

And heres a few more Condor pics, Personally I absolutely love Condor Grey it changes colour with the weather :p

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hi,

I just ordered a TDI in an "exclusive" color ( in Belgium ). It's called "classic red : pearleffect". Looks like this :

You guys think this is the same as "garnet Red" in the first page ?

·
Super Moderator
8,665 Posts
OscarTango said:
Hi,

I just ordered a TDI in an "exclusive" color ( in Belgium ). It's called "classic red : pealeffect". Looks like this :

You guys think this is the same as "garnet Red" in the first page ?
that's a nice colour, seems darker than the garnet tho - congrats on the new order

·
Registered
612 Posts
Is it me, or is your hood sticking out a bit further than the edge of the front fender ??? I hope the picture is somewhat deforming reality....

·
Registered
248 Posts
OscarTango said:
Is it me, or is your hood sticking out a bit further than the edge of the front fender ??? I hope the picture is somewhat deforming reality....
It's the flash... it's making a weird shadow. I have the flash pointed straight up at the ceiling.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi there everybody, 1st post and really loving this thread :)

I have to ask 353S, what colour exactly is suzuka grey pearl ??? is it an Audi exclusive colour ??? your car looks like ibis white in all the outside pictures, only the inside garage pics look different...

TIA :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
AV272 said:
Hi there everybody, 1st post and really loving this thread :)

I have to ask 353S, what colour exactly is suzuka grey pearl ??? is it an Audi exclusive colour ??? your car looks like ibis white in all the outside pictures, only the inside garage pics look different...

TIA :)
Yes, it is an Audi Exclusive color. Photos are very deceiving. In person you notice the grey. Everyone notices it right away! Even my neighbor who cares less about cars noticed the color first thing from across the street. I ordered it blind without seeing it person, which was risky, but I'm glad I did!

·
Registered
612 Posts
I hope I'll have the same feeling in 4 months...I ordered Classic Red. I did see a sample on a 2 x2 inch plate...but still. Only 3 cars in that color in Belgium, the importer said, so he couldn't show me a car in the color. But I've been able to compare it to Garnet red, and it's a LOT darker. My dealer is anxious herself, since it's the first TT ordered in that color in B... :p

G

·
Bryn said:
The cabriolet looks more like Atlas crey than Avus, Avus has a slight pinky/purple ting.
Heres a pic of my MKI in Atlas grey - cost me blinkin fortune!

Thats Avus Silver not Atlas grey

81 - 97 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.