Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

A post I read on here the other day got me worried about my TTS order. As suggested I asked the dealer to supply the commision number from Audi UK. The dealer promptly replied with a number. The problem is it means nothing to me.

How do I know its correct?

What format should it take?

Are they sequential, in which case what sort of numbers have other people got for early cars?

When I ordered I was told it was against their only allocated roadster and delivery was estimated June 2008. I'm now begining to worry when I will see my car if this isn't the case and I need to wait for future allocation. Any information would be really useful.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
zbe

Phone Audi CS (Number on Audi UK Website) ask them to confirm for you.

If I recall, mine was a 5 or 6 digit number (can't remember)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Mine was a 6-digit no. As Fin says, give AUK Cust Servs a call. Although they won't be able to tell you very much, they can tell you when the order was put on the system by your dealer.

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
The numbers are sequential, but it doesn't mean cars are built in numerical order.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally heard back from Audi customer services, the factory confirmed the order last week and build week 21.

Anyone else had their build week confirmed yet?

·
Registered
86 Posts
zbe said:
Finally heard back from Audi customer services, the factory confirmed the order last week and build week 21.

Anyone else had their build week confirmed yet?
Already?? I spoke to my dealer last week to change a couple of things, he said it hadn't been submitted yet (didn't expect it to either).

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Apparently the factory only allocated the build week for mine on 28th so it might be worth giving your dealer a call back.

Can't wait to get my hands on it, I'm stuck driving the car my ex picked until it arrives :)

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
My TTS arrives this Weds. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.