Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What with all the talk of order dates and confirmed BW dates etc i just thought i would let you all know that i just a call from the dealer saying that my car has a confirmed build week of 16.

To be honest i can’t actually remember when i placed the order for the car and up until now i haven’t really been too bothered about getting a BW as it means i can no longer change the spec... a game i have enjoyed since 'ordering' the car on more than one occasion. :oops:

Anyway, with that BW i guess i will get the car near the end of May......roll on the next couple of months.

cheers

Boyner

·
Registered
362 Posts
Great stuff. Mine is BW16 also but was told would have it early may or maybe even late April. Can't wait :)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Boyner said:
What with all the talk of order dates and confirmed BW dates etc i just thought i would let you all know that i just a call from the dealer saying that my car has a confirmed build week of 16.

To be honest i can’t actually remember when i placed the order for the car and up until now i haven’t really been too bothered about getting a BW as it means i can no longer change the spec... a game i have enjoyed since 'ordering' the car on more than one occasion. :oops:

Anyway, with that BW i guess i will get the car near the end of May......roll on the next couple of months.

cheers

Boyner
Nice one, the next step has been reached. Given you have changed spec a few times, have you checked what they have ordered reflects your latest changes?

Good luck.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm build week 16 as well. Hoping for a very late April/very early May delivery :roll:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Given you have changed spec a few times, have you checked what they have ordered reflects your latest changes?
You know something, i haven't checked that... i guess i am relying on the dealer to get it right.... :?

I am being pessimistic with the delivery date, at least that way if it arrives early then it's a nice surprise.. :D

Cheers

Boyner

·
Registered
896 Posts
Boyner said:
Given you have changed spec a few times, have you checked what they have ordered reflects your latest changes?
You know something, i haven't checked that... i guess i am relying on the dealer to get it right.... :?

I am being pessimistic with the delivery date, at least that way if it arrives early then it's a nice surprise.. :D

Cheers

Boyner
PM me your spec and I'll check. Should be ok though :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.