Audi TT Forum banner
1161 - 1180 of 1203 Posts

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
I would class all scientific reviews of a paper as peer review, although it often refers to the reviews done prior to publication. The point is that errors were found and the paper retracted. That’s a good thing, no? That shows the system works.

The problem isnt the facts, it’s your interpretation of them. Causation and correlation. Look them up. You see a correlation when France changes the prescription status of HCQ, and you turn it into a causation. You do the same for all your other ‘facts’.

At the end of the day, you’re supporting a fringe theory without the medical, scientific or statistical qualifications required to interpret the data, or ‘facts’. I, on the other hand, am happy to leave it to the experts. Not the experts of my choosing, but all of them.

Oh, and by the way, no one actually believes the Sudanese governments official covid death figures. I suppose you believe North Korea only had its first covid death this month too? :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
"The point is that errors were found and the paper retracted. That’s a good thing, no? That shows the system works".

Spandex, the Lancet reviewers Did NOT find any errors in the paper as it went into print, independent researches found the fraud within days, that shows the system failed.
Another Covid study linked to the same data source Surgisphere was also withdrawn around the same time, the NEJM reviewers did NOT find fault in the study These are the two most prodigious medical journals in the world and both failed in peer (pal) review.

Retraction: Cardiovascular Disease, Drug Therapy, and Mortality in Covid-19. N Engl J Med. DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa2007621.

"The problem isn't the facts, it’s your interpretation of them. Causation and correlation. Look them up. You see a correlation when France changes the prescription status of HCQ, and you turn it into a causation".

This is hard work, The only country in the world to ban doctors from visiting and treating anyone with flu like symptoms was the UK, 178,465 died.

Here is an example of early treatment in India with HCQ.

"At the end of the day, you’re supporting a fringe theory without the medical, scientific or statistical qualifications required to interpret the data".

The Nigerian population take HCQ weekly as a prophylactic against malaria, it is cheap and sold in most corner shops, NO prescription needed. It may not be as effective against malaria as it once was but it is all this third world population can afford. HCQ has a half life of around 30 days so builds up protection over time.

Nigeria, 200 million population and just 3,143 covid linked deaths, a correlation that Dr Roy Spencer found in early 2020.
Same for Haiti, endemic malaria, HCQ weekly as prophylaxis, 835 covid linked deaths and population of 11.7 million.

Haiti - FLASH : Health Alert of the Ministry of Health on the Coronavirus - HaitiLibre.com : Haiti news 7/7

The Ministry calls that chloroquine is a drug used in Haiti in the treatment of malaria and invites the population to a rational use of this drug to avoid the development of antimicrobial resistance.

You see Spandex, Malaria prophylaxis = early treatment with an antiviral that provides benefit against Covid.

6 African Presidents that refused to vax their populations are now dead, probably just a coincidence.

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
Yes, I agree, the pre-publication review missed the errors. I just don't see the significance. Seriously, so what? I doubt that's the first time that's happened with a paper and I doubt it's the last. The issue was spotted eventually and addressed.

I know what your idiotic argument will be though, because it's always the same with you nut jobs. If a review of a publication fails to pick up an error, it gives you carte blanche to ignore any publications you don't like the look of from then on. If a doctor makes a mistake, you can ignore any doctors that say things you don't want to hear. If the medical community make a discovery that changes how they treat a disease, you think that means you can just act like they don't know what they're talking about whenever it suits your moronic argument.

"6 African Presidents that refused to vax their populations are now dead, probably just a coincidence."

Once again, correlation is not causation. You are making a basic mistake that I remember being taught to avoid in secondary school.

It seems the authors of this piece couldn't find any evidence, which amazes me, because you've managed to find conclusive proof from the comfort of your own armchair. Come on Columbo, lets see what evidence you have. I'm on the edge of my seat.

You're right about one thing though. This is hard work.

·
Registered
60 Posts
"Yes, I agree, the pre-publication review missed the errors. I just don't see the significance".

The significance is, It destroys the scientific gold standard which is based on peer review.

"I know what your idiotic argument will be though, because it's always the same with you nut jobs".

Name calling Spandex, is that all you have, tut tut.

"If the medical community make a discovery that changes how they treat a disease, you think that means you can just act like they don't know what they're talking about whenever it suits your moronic argument".

Do you mean like the renowned French scientist and virologist Didier Raoult who championed HCQ as a treatment for covid when the medical community said there was none, or Doctor Barry Marshal who discovered Helicobacter pylori and had to fight the medical establishment for eights years to get this accepted.
It appears that you believe only big pharma are capable of discovering all present and future medications, like their next useless Tamiflu which is all the NHS has for the early treatment of flu in 2022. The NHS have now removed the direct link, but it still remains on the wayback Machine.

"Once again, correlation is not causation."

I never said it was and totally agree.

"5 African leaders die",

I mentioned (5 African leaders die) to get a reaction and you come up with Reuters fact checkers, that's like obtaining controversial information from Wikipedia and expecting it to be factual, Ha Ha Ha.

The sad thing for me is to see so many elderly still wearing masks in hot weather, this is what 2 years of relentless propaganda can do.

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
No, name calling isn’t all I’ve got. I also spent way more time than you deserve explaining how stupid your arguments are. Name calling is just my little reward to myself for putting up with your nonsense up to now.

And you can say that you agree correlation isn’t causation as much as you want, but every single one of your arguments relies on confusing the two. If you want too prove me wrong about that, post up your evidence for WHY the French changed the prescription status for HCQ in 2019. Simple as that.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looks like you have swallowed the two years of propaganda hook line and sinker, did the jabs hurt.

BMJ 2003, big Pharma corruption has been evident for years.

Who pays for the pizza? Redefining the relationships
between doctors and drug companies. 1: Entanglement

Sci-Hub | Who pays for the pizza? Redefining the relationships between doctors and drug companies. 1: Entanglement | 10.1136/bmj.326.7400.1189,

You will need Tor to read the content of this link, Sci-Hub is blocked in the UK. They don`t want the plebs getting wind of this and other scientific articles and study`s, it might open their eyes, probably not yours though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Groupthink.pdf (thegwpf.org).

I have been a Climate skeptic for over 30 years, Steve MacIntyre ( Climate Audit), Anthony Watts (WUWT), correlation is not causation, but it should lead one to question the issue, not you though.

Nigerian deaths from Spanish Flu, (1) the population was young as in 2020, (2) there was endemic malaria as in 2020, (3) there was NO quinine as treatment for Malaria but in 2020 there was Hydroxychloroquine. There appears to be a correlation here, the widespread use of CQ/HCQ in 2020 as against NO quinine treatment in 1918.

Why did so many die in 1918, ( population 8.6 million, Flu deaths 199.3 thousand, 2.3% of population, in 2020/22, (3,143 Cov deaths with population of 215.8 million ).
As I earlier posted, Dr Roy Spencer saw the Africa correlation in early 2020, I noticed and followed the quinine link from 1918 to 2020.
1918 pandemic and the 2020 plandemic, it appears this time round African`s received treatment and the West didn`t.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Still avoiding the question…

24th Nov 2020.

"Initially, Anticov will focus on drugs where large-scale randomised clinical trials could provide missing efficacy data in mild-to-moderate patients. The trial will begin testing, against a control arm, the HIV antiretroviral combination lopinavir-ritonavir and the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine, which remains the standard of care for Covid-19 today in numerous African countries.

24th Nov 2020 Kenia,
5,651 covid linked deaths, population 56 million.
23rd Nov 2020 UK, 57,816 covid linked deaths, population 68.5 million, NO doctor visits outside of hospital, NO nursing home doctor visits just standard of care only, self isolate for 14 days or until you find breathing difficult.

Do you still believe NO treatment outside of hospital is best.

You have been had Spandex, correlation is not causation but it might be the death of you if you totally discount it and the opinions of credible independent researchers who have NO financial links to Big Pharma.

Honest reporting with LINKS provide.

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
[correlation is not causation but it might be the death of you if you totally discount it
So you’ve given up pretending that you haven’t been confusing correlation with causation and now you’re just trying to make excuses for doing it.

Correlation can lead you to look for evidence - it doesn’t mean you don’t need it.

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
As I said earlier, it`s all about choices, you`ve been jabbed I haven't, we will see what happens in October, I will end it there for now.
October? Come on, if you have a theory, this is the perfect way to test it. Tell us what’s going to happen in October and we can come back in a few months to see if you were right.

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
If you can’t be arsed to actually write stuff, then why do you think others will be arsed to read your random links? You’re no better than a spambot.

Actually.. BobBot, is that you? No overlap in posting history, same chaotic style of posting, same obsession with constant posting of links without explanation and a willingness believe every fringe theory going. If you’re not BobBot, you must be his brother.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Choices Spandex,

By the time this study below was posted I already had my med stash and in early Jan 2021 I used it, having my stash meant no masks, no fear and no jabs, you on the other hand had and still have the 3 monkeys syndrome.

The owner of Covexit.com, Jean-Pierre Kiekens thankfully gave me the hint to the med HCQ and it`s supply source, the other 2 meds Zinc sulphate and Doxycycline came from the UK.

In Jan 2020 France stopped the over the counter sale of HCQ.

Coalition: Advocacy for prospective clinical trials to test the post-exposure potential of hydroxychloroquine against COVID-19 - ScienceDirect

Attachments

1161 - 1180 of 1203 Posts