Audi TT Forum banner
1181 - 1200 of 1203 Posts

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
You’ve started repeating yourself RobBot… Old age, or maybe a side effect?

No one cares about your cherrypicked links. No one cares that you survived because you wore your lucky pants (or whatever specious reasoning you‘re using). The only person still listening is me and I’m laughing at you.

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
“3 jabbed”? I’ve had more than three jabs because I’ve had vaccines for other diseases too, as have you.

Thats the thing, isn’t it. Even if we accept your unsubstantiated theories about HCQ, it doesn't really explain why you're promoting cure rather than prevention for an incredibly infectious virus that is frequently asymptomatic.A vaccine is clearly the most logical long term method to combat to a viral pandemic (something even you couldn't disagree with), so that should be what we aim for. And we have multiple vaccines for Covid, so presumably, unless there are known, documented reasons not to use them, they should be used. No?

So, what is the reason for not using the vaccines?

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
It isn't flu bob, it's a respiratory disease that is more likely to cause infection in anyone that doesn't have healthy lungs. I expect anyone that is often exposed to fumes/dust, smokers asthma sufferers etc is at higher risk. Unfortunately the government have opted to protect the economy over the population as it is not possible to do both. Relying on building a heard immunity means a great many more people will die over the coming weeks and months.
Wow, how misinformed I was.

·
Registered
60 Posts
“3 jabbed”? I’ve had more than three jabs because I’ve had vaccines for other diseases too, as have you.

Thats the thing, isn’t it. Even if we accept your unsubstantiated theories about HCQ, it doesn't really explain why you're promoting cure rather than prevention for an incredibly infectious virus that is frequently asymptomatic.A vaccine is clearly the most logical long term method to combat to a viral pandemic (something even you couldn't disagree with), so that should be what we aim for. And we have multiple vaccines for Covid, so presumably, unless there are known, documented reasons not to use them, they should be used. No?

So, what is the reason for not using the vaccines?
You really don't get it do you, there was NO vaccine until until the end of December 2020, by then over 76,000 mainly elderly had died of covid flu, even though HCQ was being shown to be effective against covid across the world especially when given within 7-8 days of symptoms the UK gov banned ALL doctors from treating anyone with flu like symptoms pre hospital. There were NO doctor visits to nursing homes, eventually the UK gov gave a free 4 month supply of a paltry 400 iu`s of Vit D3 to nursing homes, I have taken 4000iu`s daily throughout this contrived plandemic.
The UK Gov waited for a vaccine with No long term safety history and let the elderly die until it arrived. By early March 2021, around 2 months after vax rollout 127,000 mainly elderly had died. I am not suggesting HCQ would have saved all those poor soles but it would certainly have saved many of them.
Product Azure Rectangle Font Parallel
Rectangle Slope Font Line Parallel

·
Registered
60 Posts
Wow, how misinformed I was.
If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a duck
Flu or corona, both have surface spikes that attach to certain receptors on our lung cells, both are then drawn into the cell by endocytosis, both travel toward the nucleus
encased in an endosome, both need an acid step within the endosome for their escape into the cytoplasm and replication. Different name, different shape but both are RNA enveloped single strand viruses.

Hydroxychloroquine is a weak base molecule and when protonated within an acid compartment it highers the Ph within and stops the viruses essential acidic step, the virus is then trapped and the infected cell is destroyed. Look it up.

The study below is related to Adenovirus, same method of travel towards the nucleus, HCQ has same action against this virus. It`s all smoke and mirrors guy`s, Big Pharma snake oil salemen, HCQ has history, Chloroquine, Quinine.

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
You really don't get it do you
Oh, I do get it. I’m just not talking about that. I’m talking about now that there is a vaccine. Don’t you agree that the vaccines we now have are the best approach, currently, to dealing with covid?

Also, why do you keep going on about how HCQ works on other viruses? There are lots of anti-virals in existence, but they don’t all work on all viruses, or even all similar viruses. It isn’t evidence of anything. The fact you’re even mentioning it is a clear sign that there isn’t enough evidence that HCQ is effective against covid - because if there was, you wouldn’t need to clutch at straws by trying to find parallels with other viruses it is known to be effective against.

Real journalism with reference data.
LOL.. Real journalism? It’s an ICAN recruiting site. If you think you can get unbiased information about covid from a website run by a well known anti-vax group then you‘re an idiot.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Oh, I do get it. I’m just not talking about that. I’m talking about now that there is a vaccine. Don’t you agree that the vaccines we now have are the best approach, currently, to dealing with covid?

Also, why do you keep going on about how HCQ works on other viruses? There are lots of anti-virals in existence, but they don’t all work on all viruses, or even all similar viruses. It isn’t evidence of anything. The fact you’re even mentioning it is a clear sign that there isn’t enough evidence that HCQ is effective against covid - because if there was, you wouldn’t need to clutch at straws by trying to find parallels with other viruses it is known to be effective against.

LOL.. Real journalism? It’s an ICAN recruiting site. If you think you can get unbiased information about covid from a website run by a well known anti-vax group then you‘re an idiot.
Every flu type RNA enveloped single strand virus requires an acidic step to initiate it`s replication cycle, that is not an opinion it`s the results obtained by researches posting in some of the most prestigious medical journals in the world. It is a fact that weak based molecules inhibit that acidic step, HCQ is one of the safest and most powerful of them.

The problem for Big pharma and their government stooges is that had that molecule been widely available as it is in some of the poorest county's in the world who by coincidence have some of the lowest covid deaths rates in the world the targeted populations in the west would have been less likely to have accepted these mRNA fast tracked jabs, I being one of them. From the very start of this plandemic fear played a significant part in enticing populations to accept a jab with NO long term safety data, you being one of them.

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
You’re avoiding the question (a common theme, it seems). You still haven‘t explained why HCQ is preferable to the vaccines we now have, which are now known to be safe. You would agree at least, I assume, that prevention is better than cure - especially given the fact this virus can infect asymptomatically.

As for ‘plandemic’ - Jesus, you really did fall down a rabbit hole, didn’t you. We really must chat about the moon landings some time... :D. Or maybe chemtrails. 5G conspiracies are probably right up your alley too. Genuinely curious to see what other credulous nonsense you’ve fallen for just because you found an article with ‘reference data’.

·
Registered
60 Posts
You’re avoiding the question (a common theme, it seems). You still haven‘t explained why HCQ is preferable to the vaccines we now have, which are now known to be safe. You would agree at least, I assume, that prevention is better than cure - especially given the fact this virus can infect asymptomatically.

As for ‘plandemic’ - Jesus, you really did fall down a rabbit hole, didn’t you. We really must chat about the moon landings some time... :D. Or maybe chemtrails. 5G conspiracies are probably right up your alley too. Genuinely curious to see what other credulous nonsense you’ve fallen for just because you found an article with ‘reference data’.
Bombshell Oxford Study: Less than 6% of "Approved" Medical Drugs Are Backed by "High-Quality Evidence" to Support Their Benefits - "Harms" are Significantly Underreported Across the Board

Oxford study referred to below.

!

Here is an example of the NHS being in the pocket of Big Pharma, the original link has now been removed by the NHS, Tamiflu is still in 2022 the first line drug used to protect the UK elderly, it is useless for this age group. As I said earlier, you Spandex appear to believe everything without question, three monkeys syndrome..

Effectiveness of Tamiflu and Relenza questioned live

www.nhs.uk/news/medication/effectiveness-of-tamiflu-and-relenza-questioned/

Then there is the Statin wars.

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
We’re talking about the covid vaccine, not other drugs. If you have evidence they‘re unsafe, or ineffective, or part of a conspiracy, post it. Trying to prove there are problems with one drug by showing there have been problems with other unrelated drugs is moronic.

If that’s the best you’ve got, it’s embarrassing.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Use English translate if not fluent in French, Prof Didier Raoult. 13.06 relates to vaccines.
He was the most respected virologist in France until he decided to treat covid patients early with HCQ.

This is an early Spanish Study, 30 Sep 2020, it shows benefit, there was nothing else at the time yet the UK banned it for Covid.

"Our results, showing that HCQ is associated with positive outcomes, are consistent with the ones first reported in March 2020. A number of observational studies later conducted in China, France, Spain (in a hospital not included in our project), and the USA, have also reported the association between HCQ and lower mortality [2227]."

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
I think I’ve found evidence HCQ causes brain damage. Have you not manage to actually read any of my last few post?

As for the subject of your latest brain fart, “He was the most respected virologist in France until he decided to treat covid patients early with HCQ”, that’s not true is it. He was respected, despite engaging in many unethical activities over the years, until he threw his toys out the pram over covid.

·
Registered
60 Posts
"Hydroxychloroquine had been used in 1857 patients. Hydroxychloroquine was associated with lower mortality when the model was adjusted for age and gender, with OR (95% CI): 0.44 (0.29–0.67). This association remained significant when saturation of oxygen
<
90% and temperature
>
37 °C were added to de model with OR 0.45 (0.30–0.68) p

0.001, and also when all the other drugs, and time of admission, were included as covariates".

The authors of the study you failed to comment on are also misguided, yes/no.

It appears the incessant covid propaganda convinced you to get jabbed even though you were in an age group (20-39) with small chance of serious illness if fit (176 deaths out of a population of 56 million), you cannot now it appears accept that you may have made a mistake as the vax appears to be turning out to be more dangerous than the virus, only time will tell as the serious side effects now appearing build up over time.
For me, I have the meds that will protect against another RNA
flu type virus attack just as they did for covid, you will have to go for another dodgy jab or chance it.

Rectangle Slope Line Parallel Font
Product Azure Font Rectangle Screenshot

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
Are you ok RobBot? Have you not noticed that I asked you a completely different question, unrelated to HCQ, repeatedly, a few posts ago? You’re stuck on autopilot. Has anyone tried turning you off and on again?

“a mistake as the vax appears to be turning out to be more dangerous than the virus”. There really is no end to what they can convince you of now, is there? Once you get down that rabbit hole, you’re their bitch. They can tell you just about anything and you’ll lap it up.

·
Registered
60 Posts
What convinced you that the virus was dangerous for your age group, was it the MSM or the NHS covid death stats?.
If it was the stats provided by the NHS that convinced you to get jabbed perhaps you should take a second look.

It appears you took a new untried jab with NO long term safety data because of a total covid associated death count of healthy individuals in your age group (20 - 39) in the whole of England of 53, this on 13th Jan 2021 at the beginning of the vax rollout.
In the age group 40-59, 389 fit individuals died with covid, that`s a total of 389 + 56 = 445 for the age group 0 - 59 in England.
There are over 15.5 million people aged 60 or over, making up 23% of the UK population, say 20% for England which equates to approximately 45 million in the age group 0 -60.
The continuous covid propaganda presumably convinced you that you may be one of those unlucky individuals that might die of covid even though only 445 healthy poor soles had actually died of covid out of a 0 - 59 age group of a population of approx 45 million, that`s a 0.00098% chance of dying from covid, that`s almost zero and you got jabbed for that. Forgot the 6 in the 0 -16 age group.
Rectangle Line Slope Font Parallel

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
I swear if we took everyone who used the acronym ‘MSM‘ as a pejorative and fired them into the sun, the average IQ of the planet would shoot up.

So, according to your amusingly amateurish screenshot, you’ve investigated how many people have died of covid.. So now you need to show me the evidence that more people have died from the vaccine. Because that’s what you said, right? The vaccine is more dangerous than the virus? Time to back that up.

·
Registered
207 Posts
The most recent "The Life Scientific" (BBC R4) was interesting, though I only caught the first 10 minutes; covering how they approached the testing of promising solutions early on in the pandemic. Apparently they included HCQ but found it was not in the slightest bit effective. Podcast here.

[Doctor and drug-trial designer Martin Landray who as Professor of Medicine and Epidemiology at Oxford University, devised the protocol, or blueprint, for the world’s largest drug trial for Covid-19.]

·
Registered
60 Posts
No Spandex, I tried to show you that at the time you decided to take the fast tracked untested vax with no long term safety data you made that decision on the relentless garbage spewed out by MSM and the BBC talking heads not on the freely available data available from the NHS. Had you looked at that data ( 0.00098% chance of dying from covid ) even you would not I believe have taken the jab, I may in your case be wrong though.
All those that died of that virus received NO treatment prior to hospital and little once they were in there other than Medazepam which is mainly used in operations and is also an end of life drug, strange how the NHS got through a 2 two year supply of that drug between Jan and October 2020 when a large number of operations were cancelled.

The most recent "The Life Scientific" (BBC R4) was interesting, though I only caught the first 10 minutes; covering how they approached the testing of promising solutions early on in the pandemic. Apparently they included HCQ but found it was not in the slightest bit effective. Podcast here.

[Doctor and drug-trial designer Martin Landray who as Professor of Medicine and Epidemiology at Oxford University, devised the protocol, or blueprint, for the world’s largest drug trial for Covid-19.]
Martin Landray and the Uk Recovery Trial.
HCQ is most effective early in the disease, it is of little use late in the illness after the virus has overwhelmed the host unless used with ZINC.
The dosage used across the world is approx 200mg twice daily with zinc sulphate at 100mg daily for 7 - 8 days, just like Tamiflu the med must be started as soon as symptoms appear for maximum efficacy.
Martin Landray`s killer study unlike the rest of the worlds 3.2 grams used 9.2 grams over 10 days, they gave it to elderly extremely ill patients LATE in the illness when they new it would have little effect. Read the link yourself then do some independent research, 4 grams max is considered as within safety limits. Do yourself a favour, forget the BBC it`s a propaganda machine.

Oxford, Recovery et Solidarity : Overdosage in two clinical trials with acts considered criminal? | FranceSoir

1181 - 1200 of 1203 Posts