Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
My Boy is in the garage getting the damage fixed on his bumper when someone reversed into me few weeks back and this is my courtesy car...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346151844.565631.jpg

No offence to anyone who has one of these but it's the worse car I've ever driven!!! Just want my boy back, he's only been gone 30mins...it's going to be 1-3 days before he's back lol

Audis are amazing car, especially the TT and driving around in this is really makes u realise how amazing your car really is lol

This is the damage, hopefully will only take 1 day to fix, please please please let it only be 1 day :(

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346152004.515945.jpg

Chantelle.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
ZOOM ZOOM! :lol: I know the feeling when i have to "borrow" the wife's 1.0 Yaris from time to time,it's hilariously SLOW :roll:

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The garage wasn't sure if the bumper was cracked or not, feels like its cracked but they can't tell till they take the whole thing off :/ new bumper would be nice :)

Chantelle.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol well to me it looks cracked but apparently they couldn't tell :/ so they want to take the whole thing off and see lol

Chantelle.

·
Registered
83,936 Posts
Just think how nice it will be when you get your TT back

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
YELLOW_TT said:
Just think how nice it will be when you get your TT back
I know, I can't wait. Fingers crossed for a new bumper, he'll look even better!! :D

I'm missing the luxuries of electric windows and central locking already lol

Chantelle.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
It's a real reminder, isn't it? I was once given a Citroen Saxo as a courtesy car and after driving the thing home 7 miles from Bolton it stayed sat on the drive for 5 days without turning a wheel until I took it back to collect my car. The thing was just awful! I cycled into work instead rather than drive it. Without doubt the worst car I've ever had the misfortune to drive.

But you wonder if they really can be that bad, or is it down to a direct comparison with your own car? They are certainly miles apart from each other. However that said, I'm driving all kinds of cars at work so it's not as if I'm only ever in the TT as a benchmark, so I conclude the Saxo (and most Citroens for that matter) are truly crap cars!

·
Registered
886 Posts
He :?: :?: :?: I thought all TT's were female, or I'm I just being sexist [smiley=argue.gif] :p

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I was given an old chopped in ford focus diesel thing, it was like driving a transit van, saying that though I had it a couple of weeks and I thought the fuel gauge must of been knackered as it hardly moved

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
kent_keith said:
He :?: :?: :?: I thought all TT's were female, or I'm I just being sexist [smiley=argue.gif] :p
Nope mines unique :) his names Edward lol

Insurance company said I'd get a Class A courtesy car :/ haha!! I'm gonna appreciate my TT a hell of alot more now, more than I did before :D

Chantelle.

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Your all missing the beauty of a courtesy car, You can thrash the sh*t out of it, max it on each gear, break hard as hell and basically abuse it but don't bump it, great fun to be had... :D :lol: :lol: not that I would do that to someone elses car... [smiley=wings.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Registered
886 Posts
redsilverblue said:
TTchan said:
kent_keith said:
Nope mines unique :) his names Edward lol
Mine's called Carl :lol:
As there is no such name a Carl it hardly counts :p

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
the last courtesy car i had was a mitsubishi colt and i was too scared to thrash it as it felt like it was falling apart and on its last legs after all it had done 50k.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts