Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,

This is just a feeler if anyone would be interested.

I am going to see Style Dymanics in Hayes - London in the next week or two for a price on a custom build.

http://www.styledynamics.co.uk/

I am most likely going to do a CAT back system similar design to the Y shape blue flame system.
small middle silencer goin into 2 seperate back boxes but retaining my original tail pipes for a standard look.

He has done a couple of systems for me in the past and they have always been to a very high standard.

I'm sure for what i'm looking for he won't charge me more then £350-£450 - fingers crossed :p :p :p

I'm hoping there are a few others that would like a system built - so i can't get him to give a better rate for all.

I will be asking for prices on Sports CAT's and downpipes for those who are interested.

Anyway drop a post if interested, with details of what you would like. then will get it all priced up when i go see the chap.

If you are unsure on what tail pipes you want, just put undecided and i can get a ball park figure on the Tails cost.

Custom build so car will have to be taken to them, so please keep that in mind if interested.

No money will change hands with me - payments will be direct with them once work is done.

Ideally i would like 5+ people to get some sort of special rate :roll:

Thanks

Boris

·
Registered
13,711 Posts
Just some comments from someone who's had an exhaust recently.

Style Dynamics won't do a 3" DP. Said they would on the phone, but on inspection said they wouldn't.
I'd go for as large a middle silencer as you can find/fit, particularly with 2 separate (i.e. small) back boxes.

Just some observations. Hope the GB goes well. :)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mondo said:
Just some comments from someone who's had an exhaust recently.

Style Dynamics won't do a 3" DP. Said they would on the phone, but on inspection said they wouldn't.
I'd go for as large a middle silencer as you can find/fit, particularly with 2 separate (i.e. small) back boxes.

Just some observations. Hope the GB goes well. :)
Cheers Mondo, doesn't look like it's going anywhere at the moment :lol:

Oh well.

I read your thread and can't believe your system is that loud with 2 back boxes and a middle silencer.

Most of my custom builds have aways been a straight through system with the biggest back box i can fit, so on the TT i'm going to fit 2 large back boxes and a small middle silencer - should do the trick. The misses will hang me if the motor is too loud. :?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts