Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sent my instrument cluster off to Cluster Repairs UK to get it fixed last Tuesday. Sent it next day special delivery.

Was told 1-2 working days with next day delivery return.

Got to this Tuesday, rang up, "Oh, we've had a problem with it, it will be Thursday at the latest"

It's now Thursday, no instrument cluster.

Ring them up, "Oh we've had quite a few problems with yours, it'll be in the post tomorrow"

Now i'm sorry, but i'm incredibly fucked off when they state 1-2 working days and it's been over a week now. No matter what problems they have with it, they should be able to fix them in 1-2 working days if that's what they've said.

Was disappointed as a few people on here recommended them, and i'm sat here having to ring round mates for lifts everywhere.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Am I wrong for being so mad? Am I right to ask for some sort of compensation?

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Definately. Mistake they made was to badly manage your expectations. If they had said 10 days and got it back to you earlier I am betting you would have been made up. But to promise 3 days and take 10 is not on. Maybe ask what exactly was the problem that has delayed it so long. Good luck with it

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Idiots :x

Ask for discount...

·
Registered
8,416 Posts
Cluster Repairs are a first class operation. Thy've been going a long time and they have an excellent reputation for their work. The real issue here is they haven't communicated with you.

Can I suggest you phone them up again (calmly) and ask exactly what the hold-up is and when REALISTICALLY you can expect your Dashpod back.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
First class operation? You must be having a laugh.

Was promised a phonecall on Friday to confirm shipment of the dashpod after the failed promise of receiving it by Thursday - no phonecall.

Tried ringing 10 times on Saturday when the website states they are open - No answer.

Tried 4 times today - no answer.

This is beyond a fucking joke now. No way in hell am I giving them a penny, not after the amount of money i've spent on taxis these last couple of weeks.

Absolute joke.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok,

Finally got through. Apparently they're having "Software issues" with it, and are trying every little piece of it bit-by-bit to try and find the fault, which is why it's taking so long. Sounds like a load of utter bollocks to me, and the bloke on the phone wasn't apologetic at all.

If things like this can happen, why promise a 1-2 working day turnaround?

I WANT TO THROW HEAVY THINGS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts