Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone had a set off the car and would mind measuring them with a vernier as I'm going to make a pair instead. Can possibly make a few more sets while I'm at it too if anyone is interested?

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spoke to a mate who's going to make them and thinks they'll take 1.5 hours to make per pair, so it won't be much and certainly not the $125 worth they are from the states. Going to have one set made and see how they fit my car, then I'll take it from there really. Just need to pick what colour the anodizing will be done then, probably the cheapest/toughest!

Stay tuned for more info. Need to get hold of a new bush to see what they measure up at and can take it from there.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I bought some about 2 years ago ,and had them pressed in by a local guy for $50 ...I also installed R32 ARB's at the same time so hard to say what they did by themselves but Im very happy wiith the feel of the car, turns on razors...killed the oversteer alot....

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
t'mill said:
So these will be beneficial on my 2001 TT? Got a tad confused with the linky where it was talking about the legendary mk1 set up :oops:
Yea, the mk1 lower arms were recalled due to middle aged house wife being unable to keep the car out off a hedge and they fitted the newer mk2 arms (nothing to do with the mk2 car). Apparently they really tighten things up and powerflex make the right size bush too.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts