Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening

I was hoping to purchase a set of shifter bushes from Diesel Geeks, but their website is stating a $190 minimum order for UK dispatch.

Water Font Circle Terrestrial plant Screenshot

Has anyone successfully ordered from DG recently or can recommend an alternative (maybe UK based) supplier?

Thanks

·
Registered
362 Posts
There's the option of a forwarding company as they note but not sure how they work. Which bushes are you after, dave bowk on here has made the 1st gear getter, you can buy replacement selector bush/slider from LLL parts or auto doc. Dark side developments sell solid cable shift bushes also 034 motorsport versions available from awesome gti. Short shifter kits available on ebay or awesome/forge. The only bush that isn't really available here is the one to the underside of the gear stick which requires you to drill a hole in the side of the centre tunnel or drop the drive shaft and exhaust to get to.

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for those suggestions.

I was hoping to get their Deluxe Mk4 Shifter Bushing Kit. 1st gear is starting to get stubborn & the gear lever is just generally starting to get sloppy. I was planning on using the kit and do a cable adjustment reset afterwards.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts