Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just gauging interest in a visit to Diggerland, for one of their corporate racing events, entry to the race also includes entry to Diggerland itself. Cheapest option is a dumper racing event, cost is £540 for up to 12 people, so we need 12 to get it at £45 each, although we can have up to 28 for £45 per head.

Alternatively we could go for the badboy 8.5 ton "JCB" racing, but that would need 15 peeps at £118 each, again we can have up to 28 at that price per head

These events are run from April to October, so to avoid peak holiday time, and hopefully have it nice and muddy, I am looking at later in the year.

Dumper

JCB

Dotti

·
Premium Member
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dotti said:
This looks proper good fun and what a right laugh we would all have also. Good idea. :D ... I could just see Maria in a hard driving one of those too :p
I've got pics of her driving a 32 ton Chieftan tank :p

Which one you interested in, digger or JCB?

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
triplefan said:
Dotti said:
This looks proper good fun and what a right laugh we would all have also. Good idea. :D ... I could just see Maria in a hard driving one of those too :p
I've got pics of her driving a 32 ton Chieftan tank :p

Which one you interested in, digger or JCB?
I quite fancy myself in a digger. Always facinates me when you go past building sites how the men multi task those buttons and gear stick things to operate it at all angles 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.