Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuned car on and in centre of dash display have digital speedo didn't even know how this randomly came. Can't seem to turn it off but I sorta like it. Lol.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Basscube said:
Tuned car on and in centre of dash display have digital speedo didn't even know how this randomly came. Can't seem to then it off but I sorta like it. Lol.
I like to use mine now and again as it shows me how quickly 35mph comes around!! Perhaps you knocked the switch on the stick by mistake when getting out of the car the previous time?? :wink:

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
LOL. I have the digi speedo displayed all the time. You can see your speed at a glance without having to check where the rev counter needle is in relation to the dial numbers.

You do know you can cycle through the DIS screens by pressing the little button on the bottom of the right hand stalk?

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I knew you could cycle. Saw mpg and how many miles remaining. But not digital speed pretty cool lol. Saw2 different buttons but didn't realise a 3rd one? Lol

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Basscube said:
I knew you could cycle. Saw mpg and how many miles remaining. But not digital speed pretty cool lol. Saw2 different buttons but didn't realise a 3rd one? Lol
End of stalk selects main options whereas button underneath selects sub-options within those options (I think) or is it the other way around!! :lol: :roll: Anyhow, digital is one of the main options! :p

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Mike007 said:
New to Audi. Just realised that my car does this. Really like that. :p
Must admit that there is still lots that I've not read up on yet in my Mark 2 manual!! :)

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Must admit its a nice feature :)

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
wja96 said:
Wallsendmag said:
Very useful on the continent
I just realised that if I set the car to km read-outs I will get the km/h speedo in the centre!

Thanks!
LOL, I thought that was just wallsendmags sense of houmour!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: If I set mine to km/h it will at least "feel" like I'm going faster in my restricted speed isle!! :p :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts