Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any one on here from the falkirk/grangemouth area. I'm starting on a shutdown at grangemouth and i need cheap dig around £20 per night. Any information would be greatly appreciated :D

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
theres a place in Larbert, about 10min drive away that a few guys i know stay at when theyre up here. called CarronVale i think. its an old BB house. im sure there is another one in Grangemouth ill give my mate that stays there a call and see what he knows.
Ineos you coming to?

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
dzTT said:
theres a place in Larbert, about 10min drive away that a few guys i know stay at when theyre up here. called CarronVale i think. its an old BB house. im sure there is another one in Grangemouth ill give my mate that stays there a call and see what he knows.
Ineos you coming to?
Still is....is BB Headquarters for Scotland....normally it tends to be group accommodation but if you give them a buzz, they might be able to help out. Carronvale is like a second home to me, been there too many times to mention :oops: :p - the food is excellent and the staff are really friendly.

http://www.carronvalehouse.co.uk/
telephone 01324 562800 and speak to either Ann or Neil

Hev x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.