Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, dumbo here was fiddling about with the 2 buttons on the DIS and I pressed the left button trying to change my clock...WOW, it told me how many miles left until my next service. Brilliant I thought, but now I keep getting this yellow warning thing coming up and beeping at me saying 1 in the top left with MPH in a circle. How do I get this to fuck off :oops:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hello, I think this is your average speed over time. Press the up button on your right indicator stalk. This will then cycle through information on the DIS for example, MPG, Average MPG, Time etc.

Sorry if this is not what you mean!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah I didn't press my indicator stalk button, just the 2 buttons on the actual clocks. From what I remember, I just held the left hand button down on the clocks and then this warning has started coming up.

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,337 Posts
Hi Fragmau5, Manual states it will clear when Ign switched off, otherwise press right hand button for at least 1 second, while travelling above 5 mph,it wll show symbol crossed through, confiming speed limit warning has cleared.
Hoggy. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts