Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine a Vauxhaul Viva FOH 957L Thats going back a bit, back in the 70s you could close your eyes and tell what car it was by the engine tone, thoes were the days.
What you say Hoggy.

·
Registered
83,928 Posts
Mine was also a Viva a blue one he'd 3 engines in it in 6 months :lol:

·
Registered
673 Posts
Peugeot 205 1.1 GL it was a very nippy car I must say.. fun times!

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
1275 GT MINI, fun or what :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
83,928 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
Mine was also a Viva a blue one he'd 3 engines in it in 6 months :lol:
Just remember the reg HNV 842N :)

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Hilman Avenger, drove like a bag of spuds with three wheels, bit loved it :) Loads of room in the back too for when the girlfriend came around (if you know what I mean :p

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
Ph1 Peugeot 106 1.0 key largo, L740 ALJ had a 4 speed box, and was seriously slow! but had some awesome adventures in that thing. Upgraded to the 1.6 XSi, and that was a brilliant little car!

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
I had an Austin A40 Farina Mk1, reg no WCO 894, completely covered in dull black paint
The first job was to fit a "new" gearbox liberated from another A40 at a scrappie which cost a fiver.
In damp conditions the skinny tyres would allow oversteer at the slightest provocation.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Ford fiesta 1.8 diesel reg L136 ENA

Colour .. Burgundy :)

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
HKY 158W

Datsun Cherry. Got it for my 17th birthday - well a good few weeks before. Cost £165 in 1988 and my dad did it up for me (it was a runner buy had a number of faults. We (well he) worked on it so it was ready for my 17th.

Loved that little car, and my installed Saisho graphic equaliser!

Same as this but dad resprayed it gunmetal grey for me - and hence started my love for dark grey cars

1 - 20 of 62 Posts