Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'Lo all

Right, slight change this month as the cruise last time went down so well.

So, we're going to meet at McArthur Glen Retail Park for 7:30pm which is about 2 minutes off the M1 at junction 28, signposted from the motorway roundabout towards Mansfield.

We'll wait till 8pm to make sure everyone is present and we'll have a cruise along to a Chinese restaurant which is probably about 20 minutes away.

So meeting here:

http://www.eastmidlandsdesigneroutlet.com/

East Midlands Designer Outlet, Mansfield Road, South Normanton, Derbyshire. DE55 2JW.

And cruising to:

http://www.chinafong.co.uk/

China Fong, 669 Chesterfield Road North, Pleasley, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. NG19 7SP

Just in case the retail park car park is closed that that time, there is still place on the road to park up just outside.

·
Registered
673 Posts
count me in :)

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Change of plan, My son is hoping to buy a TT at the end of the month and loves Chinese so he is coming with me but because of his work we will not get there till 7:45.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Nick, would you be able to bring my showplates to this meet?
Thanks, Marcos.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nyxx said:
Change of plan, My son is hoping to buy a TT at the end of the month and loves Chinese so he is coming with me but because of his work we will not get there till 7:45.
Thats great, we'll know to wait at the start point for you then.

avyi said:
Thanks, Marcos.
Actually, I'll get them ordered tomorrow :? :oops: So might be able to, might be the weekend.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Nem said:
avyi said:
Thanks, Marcos.
Actually, I'll get them ordered tomorrow :? :oops: So might be able to, might be the weekend.
That's fine, I only need them for Sunday @ AITP anyway.
See you on thursday.
-Marcos

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Excellent, I was hoping it would be this week as I go on holiday at the weekend so would not be able to make it next week. I will be there.

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
-:[KM said:
:-":1cm0gp7b]Gonna have to wimp out of this one too.
On a plus side - its my birthday! According to the Board Index I'm 102! :p
Have a great Birthday mate you only look around 60'ish to me to 8) :lol: , shame your not making it as my son is after a black TT and it would have been great for him to have seen yours.
Your on Holiday? well I hope it's some where hot and sunny.

You better make the next one or we might have to send the boys round.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Cheers Dave! I was thinking mid-50's!!
Hope you all enjoy the Chinese! I blummin' love a good Chinese too - just been for an Italian though!

It is a shame I can't meet your lad - however I don't mind popping over sometime if it helps him out. I'm in Bramcote over the weekend if it helps.

Have a good time all.

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
-:[KM said:
:-":rz802irq]Cheers Dave! I was thinking mid-50's!!
Hope you all enjoy the Chinese! I blummin' love a good Chinese too - just been for an Italian though!

It is a shame I can't meet your lad - however I don't mind popping over sometime if it helps him out. I'm in Bramcote over the weekend if it helps.

Have a good time all.
Hope you had a great day mate, Luke's working all weekend so no can do, but much appreciate the offer all the same, you did miss a great night we had a blast down some wicked roads, around 9 TT's, the food was spot on and the staff thought we must be a football team with "all them lovely cars" even came out side to see us off. Football team!, not many of us look like the players, must of thought we where the coaching staff lol with about 3 players.

Great Night, cya all at the next one.
BTW avyi post some photo's of your TT it looks great with the black wheels and lowered and dont sell it :wink:

·
Registered
673 Posts
Nyxx said:
BTW avyi post some photo's of your TT it looks great with the black wheels and lowered and dont sell it :wink:
Thanks mate, I've some pics spread around but I'll post them here:

Cheers,
-Marcos

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Hi guys

It was really good to see every body also meet some new face's at the meeting also the drive we had to down them lanes was fun ( nice one nick)

Hope to see every body Sunday.

Cheers

Phil :)

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Hi dave

Your a star mate
Thanks it looks really good. :)

Just got to work out how to put onto my profile

Again mate big thanks

Phil :)