Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cheeky £900 eBay bid Brembo brake kit finally arrived it took over 2 months!!! But worth the wait.

What do you think?

·
Registered
84,232 Posts
Why did it take 2 months :?: did it come with carriers and hoses :?:

·
Registered
28,018 Posts
:eek:
They stopped making them because those brakes are so powerful, the bolts usually shear off the hub carrier and separate off the disc , must have been old stock you bought.

:roll: :lol:

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Wak said:
They stopped making them because those brakes are so powerful, the bolts usually shear off the hub carrier and separate off the disc , must have been old stock you bought.
Wak, that must be the best 'amazing and shite' in one sentence I have ever read- classic!

Brian

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
YELLOW_TT said:
Why did it take 2 months :?: did it come with carriers and hoses :?:
They took so long because the uk eBay seller failed to mention his project car was in hong kong !!! And because of the weight he sent them surface mail on a very slow boat:) and it is the full kit, carries lines the works just add brake fluid.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wak said:
Well your the one who told me I needed better brakes ;) and thanks for that ill keep an eye out for stretched bolts. I suspect they are old stock they are from an abandoned TT project the guy was selling a full set of Porsche wheels to go with them.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.