Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else seen these appear on the centre display? I started photographing them to see how many there are and to keep a record - so far I have found four:

Clever that it knows that the windows are open when the AC is on! :) Are there any more?

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
I've had these pop up a few times, although I haven't bothered keeping track of which ones. I do like driving with the window down on nice days like today, so I do tend to get the 'Close Windows' one more than the others.

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
It's an optional extra.
I don't tend to get many being a roadster (guessing they're different). I did get one about not pressing the throttle when starting the engine but other than that, next to nothing.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Not an optional extra, just driving "tips" that are optional from the DIS on later cars. I drove a new A5 the other day, that has a great little DIS game, a circle that starts green and gradually changes to red the more you drive "badly"!

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
Yeah it's standard on just about every Audi.
The tt one s just basic text where as others get colour indicators and chart info showing what is using power.

It's a DIS option from MY11 and can be disabled if unwanted

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.