1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
83,929 Posts
I am working as ever [smiley=bigcry.gif]

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Aww cool, I now know 4 people who are going so looks like a good Sunday coming up 8) :p

EDIT: that's if I get my TT back before then, I won't be driving my courtesy car there lol :lol:

·
Registered
719 Posts
I'm going, i wouldn't camp there again, tried it once and nearly got into a fight and run over at about 2am by some idiot doing burnouts in the campsite :roll:

·
Registered
719 Posts
there's a few going from the Essex region, Paul if you want to go up the A1 like you were saying, are you gonna come round the m25 to South Mims and catch it from there?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Raj i normally pick up the A1 by going up the A10 and cutting across to Baldock from Buntingford to pick up the road from there but i'm flexible if there is somewhere you want to meet up.

cheers Paul

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
... I'm looking at making the Sunday too- I only live five minutes from Overstone park and am toying with the idea of doing some bacon sarnies and tea/coffee for breakfast on the Sunday morning if any forum members want to meet at mine?
I only live in a small Close with 7 houses in it- but I've checked with the neighbours and they are cool with it, and it would be good to fill the Close with a few TT's.
Basically I'd be looking to do this between 9-10a.m to give any interested parties a chance to arrive.
PG tips and Nescafe is what's on offer (there's no darjeeling or Earl Grey) and for the vegetarians/vegans amongst you there is bread and butter ... also, I'm only going to cater for forum members and their partners- so don't roll up with 15 mates in a Corsa expecting to get a free feed- I just thought it might be a good way of any forum members who are thinking of doing the Sunday to meet up, have a small bite to eat and then drive the last 5 minutes en mass? ...
... if anyone is interested give me a shout because obviously I need to have some numbers to work with! ...

Steve
:p

·
Registered
719 Posts
That sounds like a good idea Steve, i was hoping to be there for 9 though, but i guess 10am en mass after breakfast sounds better ;o)

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
... well between 9 and 10am was just to give those travelling from further afield a chance to not get out of bed at the crack of dawn on a Sunday morning ...
... I'm open to negotioation ...
... my little boy is only 6 months old [smiley=baby.gif] , so I'm available anytime from about 3am?!? ...
[smiley=bigcry.gif]

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
... have you got your TT back Chantelle? ...
... Hire cars don't qualify for a bacon sandwich I'm afraid! ...
:lol:

·
Registered
719 Posts
The Blue Bandit said:
... well between 9 and 10am was just to give those travelling from further afield a chance to not get out of bed at the crack of dawn on a Sunday morning ...
... I'm open to negotioation ...
... my little boy is only 6 months old [smiley=baby.gif] , so I'm available anytime from about 3am?!? ...
[smiley=bigcry.gif]
I love my cars but not that much, 3am is a bit early even for me! :p
If you give me your postcode i'll plan a route tonight and see how many are coming. Paul are you ok with this?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts