1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
561 Posts
i read a lot of good things about this company,decided i would give them a try,so i phoned to book in and after speaking to the guy there i decided not to bother,they tryed to tell me that the only adjustment on my car was the tracking,i have a 225 quattro :?

just noticed number 200 post [smiley=drummer.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif]

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have used them for about 10 years for tyres very good value and a professional service, I wonder if anyone else has had your experience :?

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
To be honest nave i don't think you will find better in Essex.. I had 4 wheel alignment plus the subframe alignment where they lower the frame and line it up via laser.

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
I think you'll find that Goodwin tyres in Ilford also come highly recommended and I'll pay them a visit asap to check my rear camber issues! :?

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Had mine done here, Elite are excellent very proffesional. I always take my cars there.

Im just p*ssed of they dont do more, i.e servicing.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hi,

I've used Elite with no problems, I now use Supertyres in Maldon around £60 as it's nearer for me. Had no problems with either.

Regards,

John.

·
Registered
126 Posts
JohnD said:
Hi,

I've used Elite with no problems, I now use Supertyres in Maldon around £60 as it's nearer for me. Had no problems with either.

Regards,

John.
I have always heard good reports about SuperTyres in Maldon.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
I haven't used them in a few years, but the last two times i did i went into have all tyres changed and was told......"Ooo your tracking is out would you like it done? Only another £25". I know of two other people who they have said this to as well. Could be the tracking really did need doing. Could be something they just say to EVERYONE.

Who knows :?

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JohnD said:
Hi,

Regards,

John.
would you have a post code for them?.....thanks :p

·
Registered
793 Posts

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
qooqiiu said:
I haven't used them in a few years, but the last two times i did i went into have all tyres changed and was told......"Ooo your tracking is out would you like it done? Only another £25". I know of two other people who they have said this to as well. Could be the tracking really did need doing. Could be something they just say to EVERYONE.

Who knows :?
I went there for 4 wheel alignment and they did the reverse. Stuffed me for two new tyres...

AND their alignment was out! I had it corrected at APS and now my tyre wear is as expected - even.

Nice bacon sarnies though... :roll:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.