Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm missing a few black engine cover screws to hold down the plastic bits in the engine bay.

Anyone know where I can get some from (apart from Audi)?

I only need two! lol

P.S these aren't the twist 1/2 a turn ones, they are the screws with the plastic heads.

Cheers

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,292 Posts
I've got loads missing in mine, went into Audi Southend and got given the wrong ones lol so got to try again, keep searching eBay but nothing on there :/ tempted by the bling kit though!!

Chantelle.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,514 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,488 Posts
TTchan said:
I've got loads missing in mine, went into Audi Southend and got given the wrong ones lol so got to try again, keep searching eBay but nothing on there :/ tempted by the bling kit though!!

Chantelle.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buy the bling kit !

Its the second step in transforming your engine bay look......(Fisrt is my Dipstick cover :p )...which you already have !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,488 Posts
gogs said:
Go for Steve's bling kit, you won't be disappointed, talking of dipstick handles, have you managed to make one for the V6 yet old guy?
Gogs....

No.....I looked at some at EventTT and they are a bent dipstick.....?!? So the one i have would be no good,

However, I could look at another design (still shineeeee)

Too much on :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,638 Posts
oldguy said:
gogs said:
Go for Steve's bling kit, you won't be disappointed, talking of dipstick handles, have you managed to make one for the V6 yet old guy?
Gogs....

No.....I looked at some at EventTT and they are a bent dipstick.....?!? So the one i have would be no good,

However, I could look at another design (still shineeeee)

Too much on :?
I'm interested old guy, do go on.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,488 Posts
gogs said:
oldguy said:
gogs said:
Go for Steve's bling kit, you won't be disappointed, talking of dipstick handles, have you managed to make one for the V6 yet old guy?
Gogs....

No.....I looked at some at EventTT and they are a bent dipstick.....?!? So the one i have would be no good,

However, I could look at another design (still shineeeee)

Too much on :?
I'm interested old guy, do go on.......
Got the idea(s) Just need more free time.... :?
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top