Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
staners1 said:
As stated above need a new 1 as mine has cracked also I want the water plastic trim and the inlet manifold plastic cover??
Marc
I have the engine cover (putting powdercoated rocker cover on soon so its available) with red TT ring and the IM plastic cover, and you want them eh pilgrim [smiley=smoking.gif]

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
merlin c said:
staners1 said:
As stated above need a new 1 as mine has cracked also I want the water plastic trim and the inlet manifold plastic cover??
Marc
I have the engine cover (putting powdercoated rocker cover on soon so its available) with red TT ring and the IM plastic cover, and you want them eh pilgrim [smiley=smoking.gif]

come on them steve how much to a young pembrokshire lad? :-*

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
staners1 said:
merlin c said:
staners1 said:
Marc

come on them steve how much to a young pembrokshire lad? :-*
Well, on flea bay the cheapest you'll get is around £35 + postage, + the red ring + the IM cover all comes to around £55 to £60, how about £40-00 the lot and we'll sort out the postage after I know how much, send me your address Marc and I'll get them sent special delivery tomorrow, is that ok? Steve

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

[/quote]

ok actualy i was thinking of going down the powder coated rocker cover route but wasnt sure about it. how about send it at what ever is cheapest and call it £40 inc delivery ?

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
You drive a hard bargain Marc...........£45 and you have a deal, that's more than fair and you know it because due to the size it will cost me more that £5 to post it. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Oh yea, the bling kit fasteners for the engine cover will be included, the brackets as well.

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
staners1 said:
merlin c said:
Oh yea, the bling kit fasteners for the engine cover will be included, the brackets as well.
:roll: alright then 45 :D
Done, well you have been :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll pm you my email address for the Paypal 'gift' payment and you put your address in the paypal notes and I'll ship them tomorrow and drop you a line on this thread when done...Steve

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Done, well you have been :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll pm you my email address for the Paypal 'gift' payment and you put your address in the paypal notes and I'll ship them tomorrow and drop you a line on this thread when done...Steve[/quote]

well they say never trust a pembrokshire lad but thought id give you the benifit of the doubt :x :)

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
staners1 said:
Done, well you have been :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll pm you my email address for the Paypal 'gift' payment and you put your address in the paypal notes and I'll ship them tomorrow and drop you a line on this thread when done...Steve
well they say never trust a pembrokshire lad but thought id give you the benifit of the doubt :x :)
[/quote]

:-* :-* :-* :lol: :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts