Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone the regular monthly meet at MIZU Brentwood on Thursday 30th August 7.30pm. 2 minutes from junc 28 M25.
I hope to see all the regulars there and any new TT'ers who want to come along and see what we are all about you will be made very welcome. Ps the foods pretty good too :lol: !

those attending so far,
Sline TT
OLDS-COOL
TTchan
mark1423
Stortford
Lamps & Mrs Lamps
Bung
Lorijay
Gareth50

Keep em coming folks

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I can make this one but I'll be late...I won't be out of work till 19:45 so I'd get to you guys jusr before 20:00, if that's ok? :)

Chantelle.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
719 Posts
i should be there too but please don't laugh if i have to turn up in my dads megan coupe!!! :oops: :roll: [smiley=bigcry.gif]

·
Registered
76 Posts
Can't make this one ... just got some tickets for the Olympic park for that afternoon/eve ... so will be having a nosey around there ..
If we do make it , it'll be pushing 9pm .. collecting a takeout , if any of you hardcore lot are still around. :)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We'll let you off this time Raj,be a pleasure to see you mate and we will probably still be there Ken so i'll put you on the list mate. well done Mark it will be good to see you to mate :p

Keep em coming people,

Cheers Lamps

·
Registered
719 Posts
arrghhh!!! got to come in the megan!!!! [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bomb.gif] :roll:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Great to see everyone and a special welcome to Lorijay welcome to the gang :ps Raj gets a special award for bringing 'Kermit' the lime green A4, respect mate that takes courage :lol: .

keep watching for further outings folks [smiley=mexicanwave.gif]

Cheers Lamps

1 - 20 of 24 Posts