Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok people following our successful Walton on the Naze cruise I am proposing a cruise/meal run on Sunday 19th August to sunny Maldon in Essex 8) Some nice roads to cruise down and I will do some homework on some places to eat and soak up the atmosphere :p

So who is joining us for this one?

Lamps + Deb's (Now proud owner of a TT Roadster :eek: )
Olds-Cool
Bung & Mrs Bung
Kennyspaceman & Family
neil7545
Stortford Dave & Crew
TTstang (hopefully)
Cheers Lamps

·
Registered
719 Posts
I'm up for this mate!, can you please book the same weather as last time?

·
Registered
188 Posts
lamps said:
Ok people following our successful Walton on the Naze cruise I am proposing a cruise/meal run on Sunday 19th August to sunny Maldon in Essex 8) Some nice roads to cruise down and I will do some homework on some places to eat and soak up the atmosphere :p

So who is joining us for this one?

Lamps + Deb's (Now proud owner of a TT Roadster :eek: )
Olds-Cool
I'll let you know if I can make this one soon matey.

What colour did you get and what is it a Mk 2? Post Pics.

Cheers Neil

IMAGE$698204864841899C.gif

Attachments

·
Registered
719 Posts
TTchan said:
I can't do this one I'm afraid, I'll be a v festival :D so as V is on, the weather will be cr*p lol sorry!!!

Chantelle.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NOOOO!!!! dont say that!!! :cry:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey Paul, I'm in. There better be an ice cream van there? 8)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Where we all meeting for this one Paul? Need post code for CrapNAV when you get a chance matey.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well done Ken and Neil,the more the merrier :lol: > I will confirm the meeting place(s) as soon as everyone I pm'd gets back to me and I know who's going so bear with me for the moment :p

Cheers Lamps

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Sam, Try and come along, we are a very friendly bunch and it's always nice to meet a new face :D . I shall be posting up the times and meeting points for those attending this weekend so keep an eye on the events section.

Hope to see you,

Cheers Lamps 'Old TT Driver' :lol:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok folks we will meet up at the McDonalds at the M11 roundabout Harlow junction CM17 9LH at 11.30am and then meet up with the Colchester based folks at around 12.15 at the VW dealership John Austin on the A120 Marks Tey roundabout before cruising to sunny Maldon to arrive for some lunch and an ice cream :lol:

Lamps

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks to those who came along today,you all made it really enjoyable and very social.Hope everyone got home ok,look out for the monthly meet post which willl go up next week.

Great to see you all,

Cheers Lamps :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.