Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great meeting of 8 very different cars today in a great location. Thanks to Dotti who had some great piccie ideas!

Those present (in the same order as the single car pictures)
burn_the_witch
coachdriver_2009
Dotti
UKRPG
denimblue225turbo
graTT58
taTTy
mcmoody

·
Registered
258 Posts
UKRPG, what are you cleaning your car with, it's gleaming.......i have a black 225 but it's a rotten tooth compared to you pearly whites!!!!!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Fab piccies!! Just knew Dotti was there with those shots!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm currently a Mer man - (doesn't mean I live under the sea ). It is hoever evry swirly so will be getting clay bar and machine polisher treatement soon

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No problem

Mine are finally coming off Wednesday

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Excellent pics richard and your car is spot on 8)

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cheers fella's -its getting there!

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Hi Rich,

Lovely to meet you :D . Stunning pictures. Love the low one of your TT with the viduct and the reflective ones also 8). Piccies are all lovely.

Did you enjoy your slap on the bottom I gave you when you were stood on the table taking piccies? :lol: :oops: :p

I must also thank you and Terry for both letting me touch and test your knobs ! :oops: :D

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Great pics, they came out so well!

·
Registered
275 Posts
[smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Registered
29 Posts
Very nice pics!! I'll have to come to the next one. My 04 225 coupe is black with black alloys, like rpg. But no brembos!!! Rpg your car looks the nutz ;) I've only had mine a week, but yours is something to aim for

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
im sorting out a meet in braintree for april, have a look in the events section and get your name down :wink:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Dotti said:
Hi Rich,

Lovely to meet you :D . Stunning pictures. Love the low one of your TT with the viduct and the reflective ones also 8). Piccies are all lovely.

Did you enjoy your slap on the bottom I gave you when you were stood on the table taking piccies? :lol: :oops: :p

I must also thank you and Terry for both letting me touch and test your knobs ! :oops: :D
You never change!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.