Audi TT Forum banner

Essex Meeting Pictures

708 views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  denimblue225turbo 
#1 ·
Great meeting of 8 very different cars today in a great location. Thanks to Dotti who had some great piccie ideas!

Those present (in the same order as the single car pictures)
burn_the_witch
coachdriver_2009
Dotti
UKRPG
denimblue225turbo
graTT58
taTTy
mcmoody

See less See more
#3 ·
UKRPG, what are you cleaning your car with, it's gleaming.......i have a black 225 but it's a rotten tooth compared to you pearly whites!!!!!

#4 ·
Fab piccies!! Just knew Dotti was there with those shots!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

#5 ·
I'm currently a Mer man - (doesn't mean I live under the sea ). It is hoever evry swirly so will be getting clay bar and machine polisher treatement soon

#7 ·
No problem

Mine are finally coming off Wednesday

#10 ·
Excellent pics richard and your car is spot on 8)

#11 ·
cheers fella's -its getting there!

#13 ·
Hi Rich,

Lovely to meet you :D . Stunning pictures. Love the low one of your TT with the viduct and the reflective ones also 8). Piccies are all lovely.

Did you enjoy your slap on the bottom I gave you when you were stood on the table taking piccies? :lol: :oops: :p

I must also thank you and Terry for both letting me touch and test your knobs ! :oops: :D

#14 ·
Great pics, they came out so well!

#15 ·
[smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

#18 ·
im sorting out a meet in braintree for april, have a look in the events section and get your name down :wink:

#19 ·
Dotti said:
Hi Rich,

Lovely to meet you :D . Stunning pictures. Love the low one of your TT with the viduct and the reflective ones also 8). Piccies are all lovely.

Did you enjoy your slap on the bottom I gave you when you were stood on the table taking piccies? :lol: :oops: :p

I must also thank you and Terry for both letting me touch and test your knobs ! :oops: :D
You never change!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

#21 ·
Mark - I think its just the angle the wheels were at and the picture angle as theres no neg camber - although you did nearly make me go out and check :?

TaTTys engine bay does look great and very original (as long as you dont have a hang over!!)

#23 ·
Dotti said:
Hi Rich,

Made my day!!! :wink: :roll:

Do you want me to get Charlie to give you a shout - whenever I think about thick knobs, he always comes to mind (lol)

#24 ·
Dotti said:
He has green calipers and a little green surround on his TT badge on the rear 8) . His bay is immaculate and sooooooo clean :D
After seeing that engine bay i have decided yellow is the way forward, so the calipers are gonna change colour to match the springs and then i am going to begin painting the strut brace, coolant cap and possibly the oil cap and the yellow silicone will follow and i am certainly thinking about some lighting :roll:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.