Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question but has anyone used europerformance.co.uk. I'm thinking of getting some black diamond 'preditor, front pads for my TTR 225 and they seem to do them for a pretty good price £55. I didn't want to spend silly amounts and these seem to have a pretty good review from the people that use them. Also not sure if they have the pad sensors so any opinions welcome.

Thanks

Gregg

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
try euro parts online they had the pagid front pads for £25 and they had the new sensor, these are the standard oem pads and are £10 cheaper than they were a month ago. Had a set fitted a couple of weeks ago and fine.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the advice skiwhiz, I checked on the euro parts web site today and went and ordered the Pagid ones you suggested. I was thinking of upgrading for something with a little more stopping power but from the reviews these should work just fine with the new Brembo discs that I have got and I dont drive like a nutta so no need for track pads or stuff that needs warming up. At £25 with free P & P and the senors on them I cant complain and Im well chuffed!! Give me more money towards getting me some Apex springs :p

Gregg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.