Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i will be leaving around 5 tonight to drive across snowdonia from one coast of WALES to another, if the test drive goes well i will be coming back home in my first TT (silver 225) i had to vent my excitment loving being part of this club and feel like im gonna love it even more after tonight !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

regards
Nathan

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Well that will be a great first trip in your new car!

Hope it turns out to be a good one but be careful not to let your eagerness push you into a rash purchase. The TT is a car all about the heart, but it's when you are buying that you really need to keep your head.

If you do buy it be sure to post up some pictures. Good luck and enjoy!

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Nathanho123 said:
ok guys i will be leaving around 5 tonight to drive across snowdonia from one coast of WALES to another, if the test drive goes well i will be coming back home in my first TT (silver 225) i had to vent my excitment loving being part of this club and feel like im gonna love it even more after tonight !

regards
Nathan
Hi Nathan where are you from then?? Good luck tonight and try not to make the mistake of buying because you like then car makes sure its (THE 1)
Marc

·
Registered
84,230 Posts
Welcome enjoy your test but if the cars not right there are plenty more out there

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys ! ye i will be careful and if purchased pics will follow...!!

staners1 said:
Nathanho123 said:

regards
Nathan
Hi Nathan where are you from then?? Good luck tonight and try not to make the mistake of buying because you like then car makes sure its (THE 1)
Marc
hi marc from swansea mate :) yourself ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.