Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is not spam! please read...

I know this is not the place for this type of post, but i need as many people to read this..... please read the following, if the mods change the position of the post, thats ok.

hi all

this is very difficult for me, but i have a divorce pending (i cannot take the car for finacial reasons), and i ordered an exclusive TTS, s-tronic, suzuka grey, 19 inch star alloys, bose, BlueTooth, symphony, rear parking sensors, full black leather with silver stitching, auto lights, mirrors and wipers.

the car HAS not been delivered, it is still waiting / being delivered to (at) whetstone audi. you would be the FIRST owner.

please pm me for more details.

i need some serious help with this.. so if anyone knows of anyone that wants a brand new TTS (without waiting 8 months), and best of all its suzuka grey.. PLEASE CONTACT ME!!

oh... im NOT looking to make any profit, i just need someone to take the car. you would deal directly with the dealership.

thanks

donovan - turboTTS

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
TurboTTS said:

I know this is not the place for this type of post, but i need as many people to read this..... please read the following, if the mods change the position of the post, thats ok.

hi all

this is very difficult for me, but i have a divorce pending (i cannot take the car for finacial reasons), and i ordered an exclusive TTS, s-tronic, suzuka grey, 19 inch star alloys, bose, BlueTooth, symphony, rear parking sensors, full black leather with silver stitching, auto lights, mirrors and wipers.

the car HAS not been delivered, it is still waiting / being delivered to (at) whetstone audi. you would be the FIRST owner.

Really sorry to hear this! Am sure it will sell quick although I know not much help either way you look at it. :(

i need some serious help with this.. so if anyone knows of anyone that wants a brand new TTS (without waiting 8 months), and best of all its suzuka grey.. PLEASE CONTACT ME!!

thanks

donovan - turboTTS

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
leenx said:
TurboTTS said:

hi all

Really sorry to hear this! Am sure it will sell quick although I know not much help either way you look at it. :(

thanks

donovan - turboTTS
i can handle the divorce, but im just not able to take on the car as a major commitment and expense right now.

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
Good luck

and bump :p

·
Registered
108 Posts
TurboTTS said:

hi all

Women..... :eek: nightmares chap, i hope you sort it out...... this place is'nt the forum sorrow's but i feel for your chap!!!!!

oh... im NOT looking to make any profit, i just need someone to take the car. you would deal directly with the dealership.

thanks

donovan - turboTTS

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nrgodzilla said:
TurboTTS said:

hi all

Women..... :eek: nightmares chap, i hope you sort it out...... this place is'nt the forum sorrow's but i feel for your chap!!!!!

thanks

donovan - turboTTS
defo not looking for sympathy... :roll: but i know how long the leads times are on cars, and i have waited nearly starting on 9 months for this car, and im supposed to take delivery of it this weekend.. but i just cant, so i thought maybe someone else could enjoy it, and not have to wait.. i forgot to mention its a coupe....

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
Good luck with the sale buddy, sorry to hear of your situation :(

Also, i wish people would learn to quote properly as im finding it hard to track what people have typed :lol:

Paul

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mrdemon said:
Why have you got two TTS for sale ?

Lead time on a TTS in only a couple of months, I just went to Audi and asked about a TTS
yes i have two, the stopgap phantom black TTS and the new undelivered suzuka grey TTS. the lead times are not a couple of months, i ordered the car on sept 5 last year and it will be delivered this weekend.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i have seen the car today and it is amazing.... also the dealership dont want to make a profit on the car, and are willing to do a very good deal for those who are interested in the car.. you will not have to pay as much as i would have.

please contact Ralph Ward at Whetstonee audi in north london for mor details. They are placing the car on there website, and it will go very fast... http://usedcars.audi.co.uk/carview.aspx?id=600939077 (if you ask they will do a good deal)

thanks again guys!

·
Registered
56 Posts
mrdemon said:
Lead time on a TTS in only a couple of months, I just went to Audi and asked about a TTS
Good luck getting a new TTS in the UK in such a short space of time!

Check the relevant forum thread; average wait is more like 6mths+ [smiley=bigcry.gif]

TurboTTS - Sorry to hear that. If I didn't have my own order due to arrive within weeks then I would have been sorely tempted.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DaFolks said:
mrdemon said:
Good luck getting a new TTS in the UK in such a short space of time!

Check the relevant forum thread; average wait is more like 6mths+ [smiley=bigcry.gif]

TurboTTS - Sorry to hear that. If I didn't have my own order due to arrive within weeks then I would have been sorely tempted.
thanks DaFolks... spread the word... like i said ive seen the car today and WOWie! its beuooooootifull! Whetstone will have some pics up on thursday.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
we buy anycar.com offered me £24 965 for the car. :eek: and the car dealer down in the south west offered me £34 955 for the car.. any other offers better than that?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
TurboTTS said:
we buy anycar.com offered me £24 965 for the car. :eek: and the car dealer down in the south west offered me £34 955 for the car.. any other offers better than that?
wow!!! thats soio nice of we buy any car to offer you £25k for a £40k car!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
TurboTTS said:
What can I say muppet advert - muppet company! :lol:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
leenx said:
TurboTTS said:
What can I say muppet advert - muppet company! :lol:
i nearly fell on my back.. i was like it has 20 miles on it, delivered yesterday, with no one driven it and i have already lost £18 000.. then i thought i would drive it into a wall and write it off, or drive it to brixton and get stolen :roll:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.