84,232 Posts
wallsendmag said:
How I miss being young and stupid. :roll:
Andrew all is not lost you are still 50% there :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Juber yeh nimrod!
I wanted a tale about "fucking" young bitches or at least a link to a decent web site :lol:

Si

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
Any chance of playing by the rules and editing the subject line?

Shame there's not enough mods on here any more. :?

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
i want to be a mod, im on the forum whwnever i get a chance and i have nothing better to do :roll:

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
scoTTy said:

It just goes to show how much intrest Jae has in this forum these days doesn't it, look at the list of moderators that are shown for the flame room:

Moderators: clived, Jae, kmpowell, nutts, Major Audi Parts Guru, Don't I Recognise You?, Multiprocess

Who out of these are still moderators, apart from Jae of course?

Maybe it's supposed to be a self moderating forum. :?

Graham

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
After reading the above. And also seeing my son in law who also can't hold more than a pint, i think all young people should be shown dvd's of themselves, when Quote" having a good time" .
Granny style proverb coming up "If you can't, then don't.", it's not big or clever.
I'm still trying to work out who was who in that little lot, all seemed about the same age to me. :roll: :-*

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Love_iTT said:
scoTTy said:

It just goes to show how much intrest Jae has in this forum these days doesn't it, look at the list of moderators that are shown for the flame room:

Moderators: clived, Jae, kmpowell, nutts, Major Audi Parts Guru, Don't I Recognise You?, Multiprocess

Who out of these are still moderators, apart from Jae of course?

Maybe it's supposed to be a self moderating forum. :?

Graham
Easy money !

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.