Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We live in a cauldesac which is nice and quiet, apart from kids that like to play football out the front every now and again. I have caught them hitting my car with the ball before, and have asked the lad to go to the park nicely. After the 4-5 time, I am now not so polite. They have just hit my beloved again and I banged on the window that hard I nearly put it through! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The worst thing is the parents let them play out the front and dont care about a grit filled leather ball bouncing off their cars...but I do!

They have a back garden, but obviously they don't want their plant pots breaking!! :lol:

anyways, this is my first rant on this section... feels kinda good! :roll:

Peace! :p

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
go straight round there and tell the parents that if theirs kids so much as get dust on yr car by them brats kicking a ball about you will then hold themfully responsible for any costs incurred :evil:

no way should you sit there and allow them to boot a ball about at the cost of it potentially damaging yr TT :evil:

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Do i know what your going through :evil: :lol:

There's a school at the end of my road, so lunchtimes and 3.30 sees little bastards kicking their balls down the road. The other day i was out washing the car and a group of about 8 'bastards' :wink: took great joy in seeing how far in the air they could kick this ball. They couldn't give a shit what they damaged :evil: :evil:

My last two cars were damaged by footballs.

1st one had a football hexagon etched on the windscreen right in front of my line of vision. It had scratched the glass :evil:

2nd car was hit at least twice from what i could see. Once on the roof and once on the bonnet. Both times leaving the tell tall mark. :evil:

I have radar ears now, i can hear a ball being bounced down the road a mile away :lol: :twisted:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
i had the same thing few year ago wen i had a BMW, lived in a quiet road, well trafic wise it was quiet, but kid wise was like the M25 on a bank hol weeekend !!

anyway, cut long story short there was these 2 brothers, about 15 yr olds, used to piss me off on purpose, kick things about, fuck about near my car , playing footy by my car etc etc

one day i had enuf of it, i went down to hi parents house, the dad answered, i said to the old man, yr two boys so much as knowck air near my car again and i will knock you up and down this road until im bored !

never saw his boys my end of the road again :p

some people dont realise how much our cars and property mean to us and i be fucked if im gonna let anyone damage my stuff out of ignorance or malice :evil:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think im gonna go play footy with their heads in a bit. To say im vex'd is an understatement!

I blame the useless parents!

Ant

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
Its only an old car, dont be so grumpy.

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
I had a couple of 13-15 year old kids banging on my tailgate with their hands for the fun of it a few weeks ago whilst my car was stationary at a parade of shops and while I was sitting in my TT :x :x :x :x :x :x .

·
Registered
550 Posts
anTTony said:
Getting a life may also make you feel good.

:roll:

Were you never a kid....?

Go out and play football with them, or go out and kick the shit out of them - the choice is yours.

Alternatively you could moan on the internet about it. [smiley=stupid.gif]

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dotti ..thats really bad!! :eek:

Colinthe ....I was a kid once, but one that respected other peoples property. only moaning on the internet as this is the flame section and it was to do with my TT.

Sorry for not wanting my TT destroyed :?

I take it you dont mind your TT being used as goalposts then? :D

·
Registered
550 Posts
anTTony said:
Not really, My neighbours kids ball has bounced off mine a few times.

It happens, so what....? They're not trying to damage it.

Although I did tell my boy not to do jumps off the bonnet with his Tamiya Hornet, I thought that was excessive.

I told him to use the back of the pick-up truck instead - as you get a longer run.

8)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i understand about them not trying to damage it, im angry because ive asked them politely many times before. They are old enough to go to the local park!

Might have to take colins advise and trade it in for a pick up!

Ant

·
Registered
28,018 Posts
anTTony said:
We live in a cauldesac which is nice and quiet, apart from kids that like to play football out the front every now and again. I have caught them hitting my car with the ball before, and have asked the lad to go to the park nicely. After the 4-5 time, I am now not so polite. They have just hit my beloved again and I banged on the window that hard I nearly put it through! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The worst thing is the parents let them play out the front and dont care about a grit filled leather ball bouncing off their cars...but I do!

They have a back garden, but obviously they don't want their plant pots breaking!! :lol:

Peace! :p
How I know what you are going through!..... I used to think quiet Cul-de-sac would be a superb place to live.

we left a lovely house on the end of a cul-de-sac because of exactly the same shite.... trouble is most of the Jerry Springer parents dont care about your property so long as the kids are out of their hair.

Rather than teach them any morals or ethics, they will fight you for caring more about your property than them so you are onto a loser.

Move house to a road with a good driveway, high walls and some fast traffic outside and invite the cul-de-sac kids to go play ball in front.

We gave up defending our right to privacy and trespassing kids getting their ball.... left it behind and am in far more debt from my mortgage but far more happy living away from feckers like that. :?

·
Registered
262 Posts
You must live in the same cul de sac as me :p

We have exactly the same problem, they use the bottom of our drive as the goal posts and practice taking penalty kicks up towards the cars, taking the f***ing pi$$ :twisted:

I've also noted that whereas I am really careful exiting and entering the cul de sac (as I know the kids might be out playing) the mother of three of the kids reverses out like she's Lewis Hamilton, no regard for other road users or the kids, then again maybe she's aiming at her own kids :lol: :lol:

Yes, I was a kid once, but I had to play in my own back yard, not be a nuisance to the neighbours and was taught to respect other peoples property.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
karenb said:
Yes, I was a kid once, but I had to play in my own back yard, not be a nuisance to the neighbours and was taught to respect other peoples property.
Here, here...... at least some common sense is left in this crazy world! :p

·
Registered
695 Posts
Colinthecop said:
anTTony said:
Not really, My neighbours kids ball has bounced off mine a few times.

It happens, so what....? They're not trying to damage it.

8)
I'd say that it's this sort of Liberal attitude that has caused most of the problems with the lack of respect from youngsters today.

A few years ago a neighbours brat was throwing stones at my £400 Polo so I tore a strip off him. He got his Dad who came over so I tore a strip off him.

It does not matter if its a car, a plant or your lawn you have to let your neighbours and their kids know the ground rules.

10 years ago when I moved into my Cul De Sac I did this and I have had very little trouble. If something happens the culprit knows about it. :evil:

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
it is a rant room so rant away and ignore our liberal contributor, we were all kids but taught to respect others property.
tooooooo many kids now get away with all sorts and when it gets out of hand they shrug their shoulder or say sorry if you are lucky and tell you to f!!! off if your not.
I work with some of these toe rags at times and they need to know right from wrong and at times when you see their parents you understand they have no chance. and some of the worst are middle class liberal parents

line them up and shoot them or stick em in the worlds biggest cul-sac and they can p!ss each other off.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Colinthecop said:
Wild Woods said:
10 years ago when I moved into my Cul De Sac I did this and I have had very little trouble. If something happens the culprit knows about it. :evil:
Do you never wonder why yours is the only house that gets egged...?

Ha Ha had the last laugh cause I hosed them down whilst cleaning it

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.