Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
one lap does not a race make !!! :( :(
still hoping for a rece tomorrow,, :) :)

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
one lap does not a race make !!! :( :(
still hoping for a rece tomorrow,, :) :)

·
Registered
10,498 Posts
Excellent footage. Just goes to show how stupidly fast these cars go, and how quickly you have to be able to react to control them.

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
nice one Jenson,,,, :) :) :) good race,, the sprinklers did the job !!! :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Charlie said:
F1 is still exciting... Yup if you are driving one :)

I totally agree that view really captures the speed and in particular the cornering speeds :eek:

Charlie
I withdraw my above statement wholeheartedly - I stuck it on this morning and opened up my latest EVO magazine to read with it on in the background, that lasted about 2 minutes and I didn't touch the magazine again.

The presenters were even making comments about how it was back in the game after a rather dull opener.

Charlie

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
That was more like it, a decent race and plenty of excitement. Glad i got up early to watch it as i nearly didnt bother. :)

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
i am watching it now, vettel has just come off :p

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
What a quality race! I reckon they should ditch all these ideas to make the racing more interesting and just water the track just before the start if thats the results :lol:

·
Registered
26,074 Posts
Tim G said:
What a quality race! I reckon they should ditch all these ideas to make the racing more interesting and just water the track just before the start if thats the results :lol:
Install sprinklers at every track and turn them on at a random time during the race :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
wallsendmag said:
Tim G said:
Install sprinklers at every track and turn them on at a random time during the race :lol: :lol:
Yeah, viewers should have a button on their remotes to activate them from home when they get bored :lol:

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
Now theres a good idea, instead of pay per view you could have pay per sprinkler. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
Just watched the re-run after avoiding the news all morning. :lol:

What a fab race and a brilliant decision by Jenson to go on slicks when he did. 8)

Now you know why my money is on Jenson to keep the championship this year... :wink:

Cheers

rich :p

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
denimblue225turbo said:
vettel has just come off :p
It's much more exciting when it's wet ...... and so is the racing :p

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
i remember watching motoGP last season and it had chucked it down and they were still racing, cant remember what track it was but i think it was corner 7 that everyone was binning the bikes into the gravel, i think only 5 or 6 racers actually finished, that was a good watch :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.