You can also get the Avons ZZ3 235 35 19s on ebay for £375 delived

·
Registered
333 Posts
I got yokamaha's 235/40/18 for £72 ea delivered!! from Rarerims.co.uk

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Can anyone compare the FK-452 to Eagle F1's in terms of road noise? I know they're alot cheaper, so you wouldn't think this was worth a comparison, but it would be interesting to hear any thoughts.

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
jbell said:
Camskill are selling them for £88 each all in :eek:
Yeah but what are they like? How do they compare with Toyo T1Rs for example?

Anyone actually have any experience of these? Do they give good roadholding in the wet and dry? What are wear rates like?

You can't exactly take them back if they don't perform as you'd expect!

Cheers

rich :p

·
Registered
689 Posts
Almost always run FK452's or Eagle F1's and i would say the difference isnt worth the extra £50 for the F1's. Michelin PS2's maybe but the FK452 is a great tyre also looks good too if you are a wheel whore like me ;)

·
Registered
8,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rustyintegrale said:
jbell said:

Anyone actually have any experience of these? Do they give good roadholding in the wet and dry? What are wear rates like?

Cheers

I use them and can't fault them, good value and very good in the wet, I am not a big fan of Toyo having had some that wore out very quickly

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
jbell said:
rustyintegrale said:
jbell said:

Cheers

I use them and can't fault them, good value and very good in the wet, I am not a big fan of Toyo having had some that wore out very quickly
Absolutely no tramlining Jon?

I'm sure I had Falkens on a GTi once - or maybe they were Fuldas... :? Whichever they were they were all over the place!

Cheers

Rich

·
Registered
8,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rustyintegrale said:
jbell said:
rustyintegrale said:
jbell said:

Cheers

I'm sure I had Falkens on a GTi once - or maybe they were Fuldas... :? Whichever they were they were all over the place!

Cheers

Rich
No tramlining at all Rich.

I had Falken ZE 502 on my Scooby, terrible things, made the car handle like a dog, changed them for Kumho Ecsta SPT KU-31 and totally different car.

I put the FK452 on by recomendation from our tyre supplier, really like them

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
jbell said:
rustyintegrale said:
jbell said:
rustyintegrale said:
jbell said:

Cheers

Cheers

Rich
No tramlining at all Rich.

I had Falken ZE 502 on my Scooby, terrible things, made the car handle like a dog, changed them for Kumho Ecsta SPT KU-31 and totally different car.

I put the FK452 on by recomendation from our tyre supplier, really like them
Mmmm, I can feel an order going in... :roll:

cheers Jon

Rich :p

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Guys, I am probably going to be ordering the 452's very soon so can report back how they compare to the Eagle F1's. I saw them today and the tread pattern is very aggressive but the proof will be on the road! :roll:

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
Naresh said:
Guys, I am probably going to be ordering the 452's very soon so can report back how they compare to the Eagle F1's. I saw them today and the tread pattern is very aggressive but the proof will be on the road! :roll:
I'll tell you mate!

At those prices you can't afford to wait so I've just ordered four for my new MTM alloys... :p

Cheers

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
rustyintegrale said:
Naresh said:
I'll tell you mate!

At those prices you can't afford to wait so I've just ordered four for my new MTM alloys... :p

Cheers

Ditto!

I bet you a set of chrome valves that I get mine first! :p

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
Naresh said:
rustyintegrale said:
Naresh said:
I'll tell you mate!

Cheers

Ditto!

You will mate. Mine are going to APS... :wink:

I'll see you on Friday but can you just PM your address again? I keep having to empty my mailbox. Some bloke keeps PMing me about LEDs... :roll:

cheers Naresh!

rich

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Ok mate, I'll reply once I've emptied my inbox of your replies. :wink:

·
Registered
8,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Naresh said:
rustyintegrale said:
Naresh said:
I'll tell you mate!

Cheers

Ditto!

Do not put metal valves in Alloy wheels, they corrode them

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
jbell said:
Do not put metal valves in Alloy wheels, they corrode them
I've had my metal valves in my current wheels for over 2 years and a set on my previous car for 4 years, no problems whatsoever. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.