Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Then come and join myself and a few other very ugly people at Bedford Autodrome on 29th September

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=286792

Words can't decribe what a scream it is and if I can go round in a gay (orangy)red roadster so can you.

Price will be around the £90 mark.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
neilc said:
Speak for yourself about the ugly bit.

A recent picture of myself :

On a serious note guys , its a great day out and I cant wait to get the fastest time :lol:
Oooooh fighting talk from Neil [smiley=guitarist.gif] .....you going head to head with the green monsta.. :) I think Dave will be there with the RS. :mrgreen:

Damien.

·
Registered
10,704 Posts
Hey Damien , not sure about head to head now as I have decided to keep my S3 at 330BHP level now , given it a lot of thought and just cant justify going 400BHP now , the costs are huge with the 2871 , in line fuel pump , uprated MAF and a helix clutch.

So the mods on the S3 will end with a new FMIC (HG ) , rear Tarox setup ( I bought secondhand) and siemens 630 injectors. Should still be mighty but not quite Dave's TTRS mighty [smiley=bigcry.gif]

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Hey that's no bad thing Neil.....Gives you a chance to get to know you new s3, without masses of turbo power and torque getting in the way, and pulling you all over the place.. :) Will be interesting to see how she compares to the qs on the track? 8)

Damien.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
TTSPORT666 said:
Hey that's no bad thing Neil.....Gives you a chance to get to know you new s3, without masses of turbo power and torque getting in the way, and pulling you all over the place.. :) Will be interesting to see how she compares to the qs on the track? 8)

Damien.
Damo.... I cant help thinking that you really should'nt have the abbreviation OEM in your sig..... he he

·
Registered
10,704 Posts
TTSPORT666 said:

Damien.
Hmmm , yeah really looking forward to seeing how lap times compare but then this time its going to be dry :!:

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
neilc said:
TTSPORT666 said:

Damien.
Hmmm , yeah really looking forward to seeing how lap times compare but then this time its going to be dry :!:
True Neil, but i kind of meant on track in general. I remember years ago being invited out by Audi uk on a driving experience day. I drove a TT and an s3 round a designated course and the s3 handled better? which surprised me. :eek:
Damien.

·
Registered
31,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Number have filled up nicely for this event any more takers :)

PM me any questions or ask away.

It must be stressed this is very much a novice event so everyone welcome. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts