·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I'm in I think :wink:
Yea I'm in, great gesture by the TTOC by the way [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Registered
673 Posts
I'm in. I played last year with a group of friends and im doing the same this year. I've joined the TTOC league just now. thanks.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Works internet dosnt let me onto this and ill probably have forgotten about it by the weekend :( I was near the bottom last season anyway so not that I'll be really missed :lol:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
well the first week went a bit biz :lol: and we lost aguero for a month, oh well at least we got liverpool this weekend hopefully will be able to get something there as long as history aint against us one win in the last nine visits!!!

·
Registered
11,542 Posts
As usual I picked all the wrong players and now have ten weeks of incremental changes to look forward to grrrrr.....

On the plus side my cheapo midfielder Matt Taylor got me 11 points this week - result lol

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I decided to have a look at mine, and it's fair to say it has been a disasterous start :lol: Only way is up! Changes made, hopefully they will pay off.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Don't use the website as a guide to knowing who is injured or not. I've seen many times a player highlighted yellow cos he is doubtful then he plays and scores! I put Van Persie in last week as captain and he was on the bench grrrrrr

1 - 20 of 20 Posts