Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
The only full kit I found shipped from EU is the CTS Turbo one:

Is anyone running it? maybe knows how it compares to a Proram or Neuspeed? I want to see if it's worth the effort to order outside EU...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It says it is only for 150-190hp 1.8T.
So not for your 225.
Hi David, yes, confirmed with them they do not have an 80mm variant, weird to make one just for 150-180.
I'll probably make a thread with a list of intake kits, at least other people may see the available options quickly.

Another weird one is that Badger5 does not make a heatshield to go with the Proram...

There is a kit I have not seen anyone talk about, Direnza, opened a new thread for that one.

·
Registered
10,396 Posts
My badger5 heat sheild is fine with my proram? The air filter just sticks on the maf, when I was using s2000 filters I just pushed it straight onto the MAF and didn't bother with a clamp

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My badger5 heat sheild is fine with my proram? The air filter just sticks on the maf, when I was using s2000 filters I just pushed it straight onto the MAF and didn't bother with a clamp
Hi Stuart, I was looking to get the large Proram with tge velocity stack, they confirmed their shield does not fit.

I'm kinda set on the Neuspeed P-flo now, price 190 USD, found a way to source it with cheaper shipping.
WAK, according to his page, tested it and got 222g air, albeit some time ago, I wonder how it compares to the large Proram with velocity stack, if anyone has some numbers.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What turbo and map do you have? 275bhp is a stage 2 kinda area
APX with APR Stage1 98 octane map, 100% stock car.
So 222gs would yield 275bhp? how did you compute it pls?
Anyway, was interested in a cone kit with top air flow, even if it won't be maxed out with stage 1.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
APX with APR Stage1 98 octane map, 100% stock car.
So 222gs would yield 275bhp? how did you compute it pls?
Anyway, was interested in a cone kit with top air flow, even if it won't be maxed out with stage 1.
MAF gs divided by 0.8 will give you the approximate BHP

1 - 13 of 13 Posts