Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.

Am even closer to buying "the perfect TT....think I have made a rare spooting of one in the south of england!!".

Thanks to all for your advice and also thanks to those who have taken the time to mail me personally.

One more important question.....can anyone recomend any good finance companies.

I have a finance route via Bank of Scotland, but should really check that no cheaper/better packages are availiable.

Cheers

Sorry to double post, but I got a little lost in the forum.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Hi

Try a search for "balanced payment" and other schemes like PCP and you will find many threads with a lot of opinion and useful comment.

Bespoke and MHC finance are bot contactable through the forum, they should show up if you do the searches above, a lot of forum users have used these guys and so they are to an extent recommended and good value.

HTH

·
Registered
180 Posts
Just search for personal loan quotes online - get cheapest "fixed" loan - typically 6.6 - 6.9 %. any good lender - Barclays / Sainsburys bank / BOS
My last loan was with northern rock at aorund 4.8 % - couldnt touch it anywhere else
term doesnt relaly matter, get payments right.

On all 3 of my cars since 2005 ( one business car for company car scheme) I have bought them with personal loan - overall what you pay back is cheaper than any scheme with baloon payment or leasing.

remember TT WILL have good resiuals in good condition, and on pcp type scheme if any damage OR over mileage oyu have to pay extra !

Just be careful of course.

That smy personal opinion - shop around and "calculate" how much IT costs

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi John,

I have arranged the finance for 2 members this week and I would be more than happy to give you a quote if you want to send me a pm with the car details?

Thanks

Simon

·
Registered
878 Posts
huggy said:
Just search for personal loan quotes online - get cheapest "fixed" loan - typically 6.6 - 6.9 %. any good lender - Barclays / Sainsburys bank / BOS
My last loan was with northern rock at aorund 4.8 % - couldnt touch it anywhere else
term doesnt relaly matter, get payments right.

On all 3 of my cars since 2005 ( one business car for company car scheme) I have bought them with personal loan - overall what you pay back is cheaper than any scheme with baloon payment or leasing.

remember TT WILL have good resiuals in good condition, and on pcp type scheme if any damage OR over mileage oyu have to pay extra !

Just be careful of course.

That smy personal opinion - shop around and "calculate" how much IT costs
Esure 6.2% is about the cheapest at the moment.
Tesco 6.5% if you have a clubcard.
Sainsburys 6.5%

·
Registered
1,503 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
wallsendmag said:
You could always try Northern Rock ,neber know you might not have to pay them back.
no chance......

WHY ?

The loan for my A4 for work is with NR - and I'm NEVER that lucky, amazing huh if they went bad they dont have to pay anyone they owe money to buyt it never works the other way !

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers all...I have offered on one vehicle, If all goes to plan I will post the result.

Thanks for the suggestions...had some fantastic quotes to help me make the right choice (just hope I have done so!)

Fancy a lease purchase option personally...not keen to tie up my personal unsecured borrowing with a car purchase and you never know I may need the ability to borrow from my bank for another occasion (would rather buy a bigger house!)

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.