Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers guys, but one thing I found with some/most of the kits on eBay are the sellers have no idea about things inside them going out of date. One was selling a first aid kit that had expiry dates of 2006! Lol
I'll keep a look out on eBay for some in date ones, otherwise buy individual items from some other first aid sites I've found.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Rocketr said:
Cheers guys, but one thing I found with some/most of the kits on eBay are the sellers have no idea about things inside them going out of date. One was selling a first aid kit that had expiry dates of 2006! Lol
I'll keep a look out on eBay for some in date ones, otherwise buy individual items from some other first aid sites I've found.
Belfast Audi have a brand new universal kit for £23.99 delivered not a bad deal

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-VW-F...sposables_ET&hash=item336d95ef15#ht_745wt_689

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nick 225TT said:
Rocketr said:
Belfast Audi have a brand new universal kit for £23.99 delivered not a bad deal

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-VW-F...sposables_ET&hash=item336d95ef15#ht_745wt_689
Nice one fella, good find!
I'll check it out tomorrow by calling them up to check what's included. Not a bad price too

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Rich why are you obsesed with first aid kits? You were same with the 3 series! Im worryed about our trip to the ring next month now! :lol:

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Well it SHOULD have N249 & a disphram re-circ valve but your better off without them!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts