Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...I've had her a week and I absolutely love her!!! :p

Still haven't managed to take any pictures of her myself yet but the weather has been awful all week!!

Hopefully this weekend i'll get to spend some more time on her and take some pics.

Have a nice weekend everyone!!! :p

Kind regards,

Martin

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
boosted said:
Are the headlights tinted?
I thought that?

Mac its a very addictive ownership isnt it :)

Your car is very nice m8 :wink:

·
Registered
97 Posts
where did you get that front grill mac and whast exhaust pipes are those? very nice!

andy

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks chaps!

Andy1974- The Projektswo front grille was on when I bought her. The exhaust is a Blueflame...which sounds great along with the Wak Box!

rik-e - Yep, I personally love the ABT and I think it's a very nice mod to the TT. I had one on my last TT too.

TTmarlin
- Thanks for the nice comment, I guess each to their own my friend on the "bird table" ...It's what makes us all individual :p

Regards,

Martin

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
:D

Very nice beastie martin 8)

I particularly like the projektswo grill [smiley=sweetheart.gif]

I have the abt :) however i prefer the projectswo...i got the Abt one cheap and it does look nice :)

Happy TT'ing martin :D you are well up on the mods.... you can spend the money you saved on more :lol: :wink:

Tom. :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
thanks for that mac.lovley car mate
hope when i get mine its as nice!

andy

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the nice comments taylormade-tt. I must say, I was very lucky to find such a nice TT with so many tasteful mods.

Thanks Andy!

I hope yours will be as nice too!

I see you're a newbie on the site. Don't forget you can search for most information on the site and there is a wealth of experience from the guys on here too. And most of em are quite friendly...lol! :lol:

Good luck with your search.

Kind regards,

Martin :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.