Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prob not the first time asked but i've got one on order and looked on waks site and it looks as tho the 225 rear bumper has to have the pained DIFFUSOR valance thing come out but iv looked and it does not come out does the plastic fit over the top?

Dont tell me it needs to be cut :cry:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Anth said:
Prob not the first time asked but i've got one on order and looked on waks site and it looks as tho the 225 rear bumper has to have the pained DIFFUSOR valance thing come out but iv looked and it does not come out does the plastic fit over the top?

Dont tell me it needs to be cut :cry:
you mean the rear valance? :)

try this

http://www.wak-tt.com/mods/v6valance/v6valance.htm

Tom. :)

·
Registered
84,237 Posts
Just have a pop round to mine it is a 10 min job to swap the standard rear valance for the V6

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers yellow :p

Its on order so will take you up on your offer when it arrives fella .. either that or just stop being a school boy and just do it allready ! .. was in 2 minds weather to put it on at all :?

·
Registered
351 Posts
two screws underneath and then pull. Simplest thing ive done and satisfying to have done yourself.
Now ive done it i also want to change them all for phantom black. Where you buying yours?

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
DAZ3247 said:
two screws underneath and then pull. Simplest thing ive done and satisfying to have done yourself.
Now ive done it i also want to change them all for phantom black. Where you buying yours?
make that 2 screws and 2 plastic push type rivet/clips...then pull!! :wink:

·
Registered
351 Posts
oh yes. Theyre a bit of a pain too. Thanks Mattyr

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Xeoans its called from germany been really good so far would have order from the TT Shop as the prices are good there too just they didnt have everything in i needed :?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Thanks anth. Ill take a look.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.