Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my Dolphin Grey 2.0 T TT on Weds and I can't wipe the smile from my face. I haven't had any time to visit the forum because I have been spending all my spare time driving - Despite the weather I've driven through Kielder and over hartside from Newcastle to the lakes. What a car - the car was gleaming grey when I picked it up - I would now descibe it as sea salt white.

For interest to those still making their mind up, the Dolphin Grey looks excellent and the leather/alcantara looks and feels great too. i didn't put on many options as i wasn't really bothered but the steering wheel gismos are alright, the USB option is OK, Acoustic parking was only for the wife (although it is raelly difficult to work out where the back of the car is) but the cruise control is fantastic - it comes particularly handy when going through potential speed traps - just set the speed and relax

For those who have a TT you know what I mean about the smile and those waiting... you will.

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
Ah yes. That extra that comes with all TTs but is not on the invoice - the ear to ear Cheshire cat grin. :p

Cruise control - wouldn't be without it now for exactly the reason you state. And I find that popping the spoiler up gives a useful clue to where the back of the car is for parking.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I know the (smiling) feeling well, I still do everytime I drive my TT and I'm seven months down the line!! :)

That sounds like a brilliant run out over to the Lakes you've had too.

Know what you mean about the salty roads, mine's covered in it.

Enjoy it buddy - it's a good feeling is it not

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Registered
262 Posts
We need pictures..... :p

G

·
Thanks for that jacomo.
Nice to hear from someone who is in the new groove of their TT whilst still thinking of us waiting for the experience. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Registered
139 Posts
This waiting is a real pain now I have sold my car.

I was told when I placed my deposit that I could expect the car (TTS) late April... now its whenever... not happy that Audi cannot give a more accurate eta.

Going to look at a Cayman today, if it wasn't for the (strong) possibility of losing my deposit I'd buy one straight away.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.