Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a lovely condition ford focus ghia saloon in gold with 2001 (yREG) 41000 genuine miles. comes complete with experian data auto check, so guranted mileage, no insurance write offs or any finance, so complete peice of mind. This car has had 1 previous owner and is in excellent condition inside and out. If you require any information contact me on 07737862960 or through this site and i will email you some pictures.

Glass retail price is £3750 we are offering this for £2695 ovno as we use our contacts through the finance companies to obtain vehicles at the right price.
Thanks
Neal[/u][/b]

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
nealem said:
I have for sale a lovely condition ford focus ghia saloon in gold with 2001 (yREG) 41000 genuine miles. comes complete with experian data auto check, so guranted mileage, no insurance write offs or any finance, so complete peice of mind. This car has had 1 previous owner and is in excellent condition inside and out. If you require any information contact me on 07737862960 or through this site and i will email you some pictures.

Glass retail price is £3750 we are offering this for £2695 ovno as we use our contacts through the finance companies to obtain vehicles at the right price.
Thanks
Neal[/u][/b]
So your a dealer then......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.