Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
dam i forgot...emmm maybe yellow but dont hold me to that.

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
If you ring Forge - as I did twice just to be sure - they say for a stage one remap to stick with the stock green spring. Saying that, there are those members here who say they experience improvements with the yellow spring - maybe they do. Me? I stick with what the experts tell me, the green.

·
Registered
561 Posts
ttsteve said:
If you ring Forge - as I did twice just to be sure - they say for a stage one remap to stick with the stock green spring. Saying that, there are those members here who say they experience improvements with the yellow spring - maybe they do. Me? I stick with what the experts tell me, the green.[/quote

the experts at forge told me yellow,they sent the valve allready fitted with yellow spring

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
skunkbudnice said:
will it do any harm to try the yellow?
Clearly not, based on the experiences of guys here. But why bother with the cost and messin around if Forge themselves say use the green? I guess I'm not the tinkerer that I once was!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Been running with yellow spring for over 12 months, tried the green one for a while but wasn't happy with it.

Yellow in imo is better.

·
Registered
16,948 Posts
I have yellow spring , i find the car holds boost better between gear changes on my car ( spec below )

Mark

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.