Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
28,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is a worthy cause and worth consideration....

Its with heavy heart that I am begging for financial assistance to raise the money needed to purchase some much needed supplies and services to help out a community , not an individual but a whole community of desperate people.

Having gone through many issues lately and much stress I cant take much more of this on myself and need the forums help to raise money for a worthy cause.

We need to raise funds to undertake the following activities and estimate it could cost as much as £500.

1. Charter a boat , most likely a the cheapest smelliest fishing vessel, so cheap they cant afford to clean out the old fish guts.

2. A heavy handed crew to be able to handle a special needs child, possibly volunteers from the forum..

3. We need to get vital supplies like this, at least 1 tin.

4. The crew will need to install and secure a structure on this island which will help the community

5. The structure will be one of these.....

and finally Jamman can be left to contemplate his behavior for an indefinite amount of time.

So who's in?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
count me in 8)

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Warp factor 10 captain Kirk? :eek:

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
jamman said:
neilc said:
last time I saw you in leather I nearly fainted :lol:
Ill do the choking but someone else can do the erotic bit! :D

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Wak.... I think this is the first post of this type i have ever seen you create!!

Whats up with you:)

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
jamman said:
KammyTT said:
Wak.... I think this is the first post of this type i have ever seen you create!!

Whats up with you:)
I may/may not have been abusing him earlier on the phone :lol:
Your a tool :)

·
Registered
11,940 Posts
Put me down for a tenner a nicer bloke on this forum I have yet to meet. A very easy decision

Sent from my iPhone using Magic

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
Blimey Wak I started reading this thread and thought something catastrophic had happened in your life! :eek:

Not met the Jamman myself but will gladly contribute if it relieves your pain! :lol:

·
Registered
31,647 Posts
I'm so sad [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif]

Everyone hates me........

(When this gets a post it isn't moving to the top of the thread list on my PC very odd)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts