Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some may feel these are a bit chavy but i liked the idea and like them even more now there on.
I got them from this compnay www.tastynuts.com and they came delivered in 2 days for the total of £7.96 which i thought is a complete bargain. They do them in about 6-7 colours and they're on their site specifically for the TT.

I took pictures before i realised you can use the original plastic seals and then it started chucking it down with rain so i didnt hang about to take more photo's but here's a couple to give you the idea.

the plastic seals make the bolts sit in the center aswell, which is the reason behind my putting them on.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Not bad Glen not bad :) the colour match doesn't look too bad either. I think these were sold by the TT Shop for about £20 and lots of people sent them back. I know when I popped in there a while ago they had Tastynuts bags hanging on the wall.

Keep an eye on the finish mate.

Charlie

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i was pleased with the 'fluke' colour match, its not far off at all :p

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
I think the look really good
When I had my rally car it was blue and white and my petrol filler assembly looked just like your cap does now with blue ally bolts.
Looked like yours......... "the dogs nuts" 8) 8)
Graham

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.